Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Chef’sChoice 840 WafflePro Taste/Texture Select Waffle Maker Traditional Five of Hearts Easy to Clean Nonstick Plates Temperature Recovery with 6-Setting Color Control Dial, 5-Slice, Silver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WAFFLEPRO - Nonstick waffle maker bakes 5 heart-shaped waffles at a time
- TASTE/TEXTURE – Unique quad baking system lets you customize the ideal flavor, texture, and color
- FAST – Instant temperature recovery and waffle ready beeper and light
- OPTIONS - Choose deep-bake mode or crisp exterior/moist interior setting and decide color from golden to brown
- ADVANCED - Floating top baking plate insures a uniform waffle thickness by evenly distributing the batter
- CONVENIENT - With a built-in cord storage compartment, this waffle maker can be efficiently stored in the space-saving upright position.
- A generous overflow channel, that’s easily accessible and makes clean-up a breeze
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
With a new modern design and a unique "floating" top-plate, the M840 is our most advanced waffle maker yet. In as little as 90 seconds, you'll be preparing the worlds most delicious waffles, effortlessly. The unique Quad® baking system lets you select the ideal flavor, texture and color. With a simple flip of the texture select switch, you can choose either fast bake for crisper waffles with a soft, oven fresh interior, or deep bake for a more uniform texture. This professional, heavy-duty unit offers a "waffle ready" beeper, "baking" and "ready" lights, instant temperature recovery for continuous baking, a non-stick deep channel griddle and an easy-clean overflow channel. The "floating" lid guarantees uniform waffle thickness and baking and ensures incredibly easy clean-up every time. With a built-in cord storage compartment, the waffle maker can be efficiently stored in a space-saving, upright position. This revolutionary waffle maker comes in Traditional Five of Hearts (#840) or Classic Belgian format (#840B). Recipes included. One-year limited warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The hearts are darling. The waffle comes out very thin and crispy. I had to practice with the crispy dial setting. Liked even setting the best. We use gluten free pancake mix and it did not stick. I just tried our chocolate chip recipe and it worked great. I moved to 5 Star rating. The lemon ricotta waffles were a hit too. Blueberry next!
Olav's Waffle Recipe.txt - 24Oct2011 11:47
Blender Batch (~4.5 Cups) . Mixer Batch (~9 Cups)
--------------------------------- . -----------------------------
3 Eggs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6 Eggs
1/4 Cup Sugar . . . . . . . . . . 1/2 Cup Sugar
Mix the eggs and sugar, then add:
2 oz Melted Butter . . . . . . . 4 oz Melted Butter
2-1/2 Cups Milk . . . . . . . . . 5 Cups Milk
2-1/4 Cups Flour . . . . . . . . 4-1/2 Cups Flour
1/8 tsp Salt . . . . . . . . . . . . 1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Vanilla . . . . . . . . . . 1 tsp Vanilla
Mix for about 5 minutes; let the mixture
stand for about 1/2 hour before baking.
Set the Rocker Switch to "Uniform Texture."
Set the Color Control Dial to 3-1/2 or less.
Wait until the Green "Ready" Light comes on.
Pour a level 3 oz scoop of batter onto the
griddle, close the lid and make sure that the
latch clicks. The Green "Ready" Light will
go out and the Red "Baking" light will come on.
The waffle is done when the Green "Ready" Light
comes back on and the beep alarm sounds.
I see that there are a few reviews complaining about ease of clean-up. Here are a few tips:
1. Heat the iron up, then spray a small amount of non-stick on the grilling surface before applying batter or dough.
2. Don't over-fill your iron. A little bit goes a long way.
3. The entire device is smooth... if you have a problem clean a smooth surface with a damp rag, you might want to try a Hot Pocket for dinner.
For a more traditional waffle, please use dough rather than batter. If you are looking for thick, fluffy waffles, this isn't your device... this is not a big-squared Belgium waffle iron. This is a small squared traditional iron... and a very well built one. Check out America's Test Kitchen for their waffle iron shoot-out. Chef's Choice brand is their best buy.