Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Cheikhna Diouf
Tech lead, IT consultant (data modeling, software development, computer graphics and UI design).
Emerging author and founder of EasyGuide.tech.
Technical writer, speaker and books author.
- Website: https://easyguide.tech
- Blog: https://cheikhnadiouf.com
Includes CommonMark, GitHub-flavored Markdown, Pandoc, PlantUML and HTML5.
- Theme: About markup languages.
- Subject: Here is Markdown, the lightweight markup language with plain text formatting syntax.
- Interest: Easy-to-read, Easy-to-write and Easy-to-code markup language for developers with the aim to help them deploy quickly some dynamic and robust documents.
- Tools and Rules
For quick start
- Rapid text formatting
For team communication
- Inline code
- Block code
- Horizontal Rule
- Definition list
- TOC generation (Table Of Contents)
- Illustration widgets
For rich documentations
- Task list
- Inline HTML for advanced widgets
- Diagram snippets (with PlantUML)
- Multiple export formats
- Pandoc, the swiss-army knife
- Recommended Addons for Markdown and Pandoc
Subject : The EasyGuide methodology, a feature-by-feature pratical approach with a formal notation and some typed informations for helping writers and readers dealing with complex systems.
Interest : Promote easy-to-read and easy-to-understand documentation with the aim of improving our training, discipline and self-confidence.
• EasyGuide rules
A formal syntax and feature-by-feature recipe
• EasyGuide elements
A collection of intuitive and common éléments
• EasyGuide template files
Some links to download template files for microsoft word, for Markdown markup language or for microsoft powerpoint.