Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Chelsea Peitz
She is a national social selling coach and speaker for top title insurance sales executives nationwide who has developed one of the only curriculums focused on using social platforms.
A 21 year real estate industry veteran who became a licensed agent in 2001 B.F. (before Facebook) and who did business the "old fashioned" way for over a decade. Today she merges old school strategies with new school technology to teach others how to become more human by using tech.
Chelsea is also the published author of the book, Talking in Pictures, the only book about how camera first social platforms have changed how we build a personal brand.
She's a frequent podcast and live stream guest, sharing actionable insights and tactics to help agents develop a powerful personal brand.
Chelsea has been an Inman Innovator of the Year Nominee in 2018 & 2019 and is the creator and host of The Voice of Social Sales Podcast.
Mom to 7 year old son Mason and wife to husband Brian of 16 years. Her favorite place to visit is Napa enjoying a glass of a big bold Cab!
Customers Also Bought Items By
This isn’t another one of those real estate marketing books that you read once and stick back in the bookcase, never to be read again. You want to know EXACTLY what to post on social media that will get results in your real estate business while building a powerful personal brand that attracts your ideal customer and drive referrals effortlessly.
What to Post is a step-by-step guide that will help you create a fail-proof social media content strategy that will give you an unfair advantage on platforms like Facebook and Instagram and generate FREE real estate leads.
This simple three-phase framework outlines exactly how to build your brand, create engaging content, improve your marketing and understand how to increase your reach online.
PHASE ONE: BUILD YOUR BRAND
- Understand the key elements of building a powerful (and memorable) personal brand and what components you control and how to leverage the ones you don’t
- Clarify your unique value proposition and simply articulate how your service solves your customer’s biggest problems
- Define your niche and develop a specific customer avatar to help you speak directly to your next client
PHASE TWO: BUILD YOUR CONTENT
- Know exactly what to post on your social channels that will help you attract your ideal customer, capture their attention and get them to take action.
- Follow the “5 E’s of Content,” a fail proof formula to creating personal and valuable and content that will engage your ideal audience and skyrocket your engagement and reach
- Never run out of content ideas again and establish a consistent content creation strategy with 261 content idea starters and the “3 T Method.”
- Write captions that convert using power words, time-tested copywriting formulas and enticing calls to action
PHASE THREE: BUILD YOUR REACH
- Understand the secret sauce to mastering social media algorithms and how to work WITH them to create an unfair advantage in the feed that allows you to work smarter not harder.
- Actionable and EASY tips to explode your engagement, improve your video views while attracting and retaining current and future customers with relevant, credible and trustworthy content
BONUS RESOURCE SECTION:
- Top tools, apps and websites that will transform and amplify your content to the next level
- Social media content planner
- Content & Social Media FAQs
This real estate marketing workbook is filled with templates, infographics and examples that can help you generate better results from your social media efforts.
Real time visual communication is a requirement for every modern day marketing and personal branding strategy. Sharing stories through a camera accelerates trust and relatability, two of the most important factors to connecting with consumers.
Snapchat changed social media as we know it. This app empowered users to share experiences “in the moment” with people all over the world by simply using the camera in their pockets. We no longer use images to merely preserve memories, we use our pictures to communicate.
This one of a kind book offers a comprehensive overview of the disruptively innovative features of an app that inspired changes within every major social platform. All-new information on how Snapchat’s leveraged human psychology and neuroscience to create one of the most habit-forming and intimate conversation pipelines available today.
Talking In Pictures provides you with a roadmap to creating brand awareness and build an engaged community with targeted tactics to increase your credibility, camera presence and a proven process to creating valuable content. Learn how to attract your ideal clients and prospects by creating content that will connect with their heads and their hearts, making you relatable and establishing you as a thought leader in your niche.
Whether you’re a novice or master Snapchatter, this book will provide you with actionable step-by-step process to developing your core message, identifying your niche, accelerating brand awareness and creating business success through a camera first marketing strategy.
This book is ideal for marketers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs and anyone in between who aspires to build a brand that connects authentically with a target audience, regardless of age or skill level.
The best part about these essential strategies and best practices is that they apply to Facebook, Instagram and every other social network you are currently using.