- Reflux coil condenser used for distillation applications has coil-formed inner tube to circulate coolant and increase the surface area for cooling the condensed liquid for high-speed condensing
- Borosilicate glass for clarity, strength, and heat- and chemical-resistance
- Inlet and outlet tubes are on the same sides of the tube
- Standard taper 24/40 top outer and lower inner drip joints, and 10mm OD barbed hose connection at middle serration
- 200mm jacket length, 315mm overall length
Chemglass CG-1216-01 Glass Reflux Coil Condenser, 200mm Jacket Length, 315mm Overall Length, 24/40 Joint
|Price:||$156.10 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Height||315 mm|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Chemglass CG-1216-01 borosilicate glass reflux coil condenser is used for distillation applications and has a coil-formed inner tube to circulate coolant and increase the surface area for cooling the condensed liquid for high-speed condensing. The condenser has standard taper 24/40 top outer and lower inner drip tip joints. Hose connections have an OD of 10mm at the middle serration. A reflux coil condenser condenses the liquid by circulating coolant through the condenser coil, while a Graham condenser circulates coolant through the condenser jacket. The condenser has a 200mm jacket length and a 315mm overall length.
Chemglass manufactures laboratory glassware and equipment. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Vineland, NJ.