- Microtube closure caps with lip seal
- Closures are manufactured in a clean environment
- Accomplished without removing the cap
- Certified RNase-, DNase-, pyrogen- and DNA-free
- Closures in natural color can be color coded by the use of colored capinsert inserted on the top of the closure
Have one to sell?
Chemglass CLS-3004-010 Microtube Closure with Lip Seal, Natural (Pack of 1000)
|Price:||$70.40 ($0.07 / Closures) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1000|
The cap is molded with a deep internal lip that fits snugly against the interior wall of the tube thus preventing the contents from coming in contact with the seal or threads, thereby reducing the chances of sample contamination. The cap high profile facilitates manipulation especially in aseptic procedures and can remain attached to the tube in order to eliminate mix-ups and contamination. All tubes and closures are manufactured in a clean environment. Closures in natural color can be color coded by the use of colored capinsert inserted on the top of the closure. This is accomplished without removing the cap. Certified RNase-, DNase-, Pyrogen- and DNA-free.
There are no customer reviews yet.