|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.61 x 7.01 x 2.28 inches|
|Item model number||MIC493|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MIC_493|
|OEM Part Number||MIC-493|
|Special Features||Lint Free, Scratch Free|
Chemical Guys MIC_493 Chenille Microfiber Premium Scratch-Free Wash Mitt, Lime Green
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.00 (30%)|
|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Premium scratch free car wash mitt: Keep your car clean without scratching it with this super soft microfiber car wash mitt
- Extra plush & absorbent: You wouldn't wash your body with porcupine right, so don't do it to your car either. This wash mitt is super soft, and holds water and soap, so your wash is easier and faster
- Double stitched elastic cuff: Tight fitting cuff keeps the mitt on your hand, not on the ground or the bottom of your bucket
- 100 Percent machine washable: When you are done with your wash, simply add the car wash mitt to your regular wash and wash it on gentle cycle; Low heat
- Make your microfiber last longer: We recommend washing all of your microfiber wash mitts and towels with Chemical guys microfiber wash (sold separately)
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Chenille Microfiber Premium Scratch Free Wash Mitt is made of thick microfiber strands that are woven into Big Fat Plump, caterpillar strands that are extremely absorbent to wash soaps and shampoo and non-abrasive to paint and finishes. The chubby spun strands hold loads of soapy water delivering a premium wash that lubricate the paint, reducing friction and enhancing paint. This mitt is easy to wash using your favorite detergent. Toss them right into the washing machine for easy care. Just be sure to wash them separately, to keep them lint free. As with all microfiber products, never expose them to fabric softener. Fabric softener will reduce their static properties and cause the microfiber to clean/spread less effectively. They can be line dried or machine dried on low setting, again, separately from other laundry.
From the manufacturer
Chenille Microfiber Premium Scratch-Free Wash Mitt
Color Coded For Scratch-Less Cleaning
Now Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitts come in multiple colors for coding between different vehicles, or different areas on vehicles. Choose between vibrant bright green, beautiful baby blue, or luxurious subtle black for washing any car.
Big Mitt For Big Cleaning Power
The Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitt measures 12’’ long by 8’’ wide and cleans a large area with one pass over any vehicle. Any enthusiast or professional detailer can wash entire sides of cars, trucks, and SUVs with just one trip to the wash bucket.
Soft Microfiber Scratches Less
Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitts are only made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for extra-soft scratch-less cleaning and wiping on any vehicle. Every strand of the miraculous cloth has immense surface area. Every fiber acts like a piece of velcro hook and loop material; trapping and holding abrasive dirt and filth deep within the pile of the premium wash mitt.
About This Wash Mitt
The Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Premium Scratch-Free Wash Mitt is extra plush and fluffy, and holds tons of suds to make any car wash a fun and safe experience. Microfiber is the best car washing material because it is extra soft, extra absorbent, and helps protect against swirls and scratches. The plush microfiber noodles of the Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt absorb clean wash water and fresh car wash soap, and put it down on filthy paint where they’re needed most. Clean off abrasive dirt, grit, and grime without scratching or swirling paint, glass, metal, or optical plastic on any vehicle. Use the two-bucket method whenever cleaning any vehicle to drastically reduce the chances of scratching with every wipe of the mitt.
Perfect For Washing Any Car, Truck, RV, Or Trailer With Tons Of Slick Soapy Suds
Customers also viewed these products
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After ONE wash, the CG mitt fell apart and split down the side while the Detailer brand mitt was perfectly fine. Don't know if this is a quality control issue but I've never, EVER, purchased a product that fell apart like this after the first use
Would not recommend.
1. the fabric noodles have slowly started coming out one by one (,loses 1-2 noodles every month). I fear in another 4-5 months, it would be completely useless as the mitt will turn almost bald~~
2. The lower portion of the mitt fabric near the finger tips have started thinning, in another 2-3 washes i am sure the finger toip area will tear ...
NOT SATISFIED considering the company brand...
What I like about it is that the microfiber 'noodles' absorb and hold a LOT of sudsy car wash solution. I've got a crossover-type vehicle and the LARGE SIZE of this managed to soap up the car quickly and thoroughly.
The shape of the mitt and the microfiber enabled me to get at all the corners, nooks & crannies.
- This washed up well post-cleanup. Like all microfiber material, remember NO FABRIC SOFTENER.
EVER! It renders the fibers next-to-useless. In the dryer on LOW and it's ready for next time.
I didn't like two things:
- When full of suds, the mitt gets VERY HEAVY and cumbersome. No other way around this I guess, although the accompanying instructions said to spray (something THEY recommended, 'natch) the solution ONTO the sponge. Now, why would a body do that? Would take ages to finish, right? Inane so-called solution.
- If you don't wear nitrile gloves before you put your hand in the mitt, your hands are going to get sopping wet. I slipped on a pair of latex-free gloves, donned the mitt and went for a dip. Into the bucket of foamy car wash solution...
I did a Felix Unger and ASS - UMED that the inside of the mitt was water-repellent; I assumed that there'd be some kind of lining. Shows what I know, right?
A person could I suppose get two pairs, wear one on each hand and really go to town! But one's hands would be weighted down terribly so I don't know how that would feel. One worked for me.
I'm pleased with this product. It does a very good job of cleaning a car. It's bigger than it looks so you can get through this chore quicker than you expected. It's also I think, well priced for what it does.
I'd give it a 3.5 of out 5 if I could.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 1, 2020
But the inside of the mitt is a different story. 3 washes after buying and the internal lining has come away and the lining is in bits.
My old mitt was better. Meguiers lambs wool mitt.