Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Size: Gallon (128 fl. Oz)|Change

Showing 1-10 of 265 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 304 reviews
on June 30, 2016
Overall, I am happy with the product. I initially used it on my tires. I used a foam applicator and placed a good amount of VRP dressing on it before rubbing it around the tire. I attached some pictures to give you a good idea on how long is lasts. Please be aware that it did rain on the 2nd day and some of the shine did wear off. That is to be expected.
review image review image review image
on October 17, 2016
Good product, but I can't tell a difference between this and most other products such as "Back to Black" or countless other ones. I was really hoping this one would be over the top, but it's not.

I started with it on my tires. It gave a nice black look, but not the high gloss "wet" look most people are going for. It looked clean and new, but not glossy. I then put some on my black trim pieces. Again, it looked good, but no different than any other product. This also streaks just like others do when wet, and leaves nice little grease slicks after a good rain or wash.

I think where this product may be better, is on the interior. I have noticed that it has lasted a little longer on interior parts than say "Armor all" however most interior products are a spray, which by default are watered down more. This product is pretty thick, and after 1 detailing of my truck (interior and exterior), I used about half a bottle. I think I'll stick to using this on the interior for a bit and see how it works.
on March 10, 2017
It was highly recommended by a professional detailer. He was right. It's water-based and simple to apply - and it lasted through several washes. It seals the pores on new tires, and has reduced fading. In other words - it looks hot.
on March 23, 2017
works great if it doesn't rain! Lasted 1 day then it rained and left white "scratch marks " all over my plastic. Called chemical guys and they had no idea what I was talking about nor had a solution.
review image review image review image
on November 25, 2015
Just received this dressing last week and have been "playing" with it to have a "super shine" result. Unfortunately, I think this product is a little misleading as the end result is not a "super shine" but more of a "mild shine." I would give this a 6 out of 10, with 10 being the shiniest. I have done what the instructions said by dampening a microfiber sponge and applying the dressing after I clean the tires thoroughly with degreaser and a heavy duty cleaning brush. After I apply the dressing, I wipe down the excess product because if you don't, you will have areas on your tires that are "splotchy" with more/less shine in different areas. Don't get me wrong, it is definitely a great product and I like it, however, as I mentioned before, I personally feel the "super shine" is a little misleading. I will purchase this item again knowing what it does.
on October 17, 2016
A very good detailing product auto interior last a long time
on March 7, 2017
Goes on easy with very little smell, restored everything (dash, trim and wheels), and lasting great (looks fresh- several days and counting).
on March 5, 2017
Love this stuff! Works on interior death, outside trim, tires and even under the hood. My go-to product.
on March 6, 2017
Wow this stuff works great! I have always used the tire sprays in the past. The tires would look good until I went to wash the car and then they would look terrible. Not only that, but there was always over spray onto the wheels which attracted a lot of dirt onto the wheels. This stuff on the other hand looks good going on, and it cleans your tires so that the next time you wash your car, the tires still look fantastic! And no over spray so your wheels don't get nearly as dirty either! I love it!
on April 16, 2016
I first had mixed feelings about this product, but I've learned to like it a lot more. First off, for tire application, make sure your tires are very clean--as in, wash them just as thoroughly as you do the rest of your car. And yes, make sure they are completely dry. Then, apply a coat of this to each tire. Then go around the car and repeat. One thing I do like about VRP is that it does last long. I'm going on two weeks (with no rain) and it's still making the tires look good.