Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on October 9, 2015
Purchased for my high school junior, this is the book he uses at school. The price was fair, the book was in good condition, and I like having a copy of the book at home so he does not have to remember to haul it back and forth. It seems to be a well written and illustrated textbook.
on April 29, 2014
Wonderful Chemistry text!
Students often tell me this is the textbook that does the best job explaining difficult topics and providing the best worked examples..
on July 10, 2015
When I saw that this book was only a dollar I thought, it has to just be a picture of it or something! Nope, real thing and really nice. Great buy.
on September 21, 2016
Really reliable book in great condition
on February 11, 2014
Older version, but the one needed at a great price and now there is the bonus of having a book at home and not dragging a 5 lb book back and forth to school. Barnes and Noble wanted more than triple for the same outdated book!
on February 5, 2013
I did love the book, although I thought it was a different one that I was buying, but I kept it cause of the price, they were wonderful, and the delivery was very much above my expectations.
Thanks, and please keep up with the wonderful job!
on May 20, 2015
Pretty good book layout and ease of use. Much cheaper edition than newer ones.
on November 23, 2015
Product is working excellent
on October 15, 2013
For the money, it was a great buy as I needed the textbook for research purposes. Being a chemistry teacher, I have an updated textbook and just wanted one from this author.
on September 20, 2015