Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on May 3, 2014
Most of chemistry is all math. But in this book they explain it in a harder to understand way. Good luck I had a professor who went over everything in a different way then the book, so I was able to understand.
on January 22, 2014
I was happy with the book until I saw the description said it included the CD-ROM. The sleeve for the disk was present but empty.
on February 23, 2007
To tell you frankly I am very poor in Chemistry. This book has been a great help in understanding facts. The book is wonderfully illustrated with examples and sample problems. This is a better or easier reading book than say Brady Senese (which is also a very good book btw)
on April 26, 2013
I like this book. It includes all content for AP Chemistry. it is good textbook. my son like it too.
on August 13, 2016
I'm not a fan of chemistry classes at all but needed this book. Super cheap and awesome
on August 2, 2012
I got the shipment pretty late like there were delays en all and secondly even though it says that it comes with a CD rom it doesn't come with it like I didn't get any CD rom with it tried contacting amazon but they couldn't help since it wasn't there seller or something so yeah the book is fine i guess.
on November 24, 2014
Daughter needed for college.
on October 21, 2016
Ok book
on January 14, 2013
Great book with amazing pictures and explanations. Used this book instead of the zumdahl book recommended by my professor.Overall really good text!
on September 10, 2010
First of all the person I bought this from was awesome. They got it to me in 3 days.
Next, it was as good of condition as you could get for it being used. As for the book itself, I would recommend it over the 7th edition because it is way cheaper. And they basically have all of the same content. There is only a few differences in ordering of things. Besides that why would you pay more?