Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on August 26, 2012
This Lab Notebook was one of the best in my class. It has a very adequate table of contents at the front. Each page has a labeled place for all of the lab information (group names, title of lab, date, etc.). The carbon copies came through cleanly and looked neat (just to mention a small issue... the copy page grid lines aren't perfectly aligned with the writing page grid lines, but neither were anyone else's). One of the best things about this was that there was no carbon paper to mess with - the writing page had the carbon built in.

One thing to mention - the copied sheets are the ones that are perforated for removal. Some teachers will only accept the originals and those are fixed pages in this book. My instructor generally only accepted the originals, but these came through so clear that they were accepted as well - just check with your instructor first to make sure.
on October 10, 2012
I'm a chemistry major and I use these notebooks quite a bit. I've always used the orange "official laboratory research notebook" but I wanted to try this brand out. The carbon copy sucks. I tried using a thin-point pen, I tried pressing harder against it when I write but the copy is still barely visible. After 7 pages plus the carbon copy I decided to go back to the orange notebook. It is way better.
on December 24, 2012
Overall it is a good book for a science course. Very well designed however one must remember to seperate the carbon pages to avoide copying the writing to multiple pages.
on May 13, 2013
This lab notebook is the best I've ever used. I absolutely love the rings, and that periodic table divider that is built into the notebook really makes every so much easier. I used to have a lab notebook from my college's bookstore and it didn't have rings and flipped upwards (the binding was a glue on the top of the notebook) so it became a hassle to use when I was far into the notebook. This one I would definitely recommend and buy again
on February 2, 2016
The notebook arrived as expected but it starts at page 10 instead of page 1. I hoped that it would at least then end on page 60 but it still ends on page 50 so I guess I only received a 40 page book.
on March 30, 2016
This would've been a really good product but it's missing 45 pages out of 50 pages. So now I have to return it which is pretty inconvenient for me, especially when I need to use it...
on January 10, 2017
Better orientation than the flip notebooks, however next time I would order the 100 page one because I ran out of pages.
on October 4, 2015
It'd be better if both the original and the copy pages were perforated, as my instructor collects the original and not the perforated copy. Other than that it's a good product for a great price.
on March 17, 2014
The papers are very thin and sensitive to pen tip pressure that marks next papers. I have to constantly place paper under the next pages to avoid them getting marked. But over all the spiral bonding is very practical and I am using it for two of my labs.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2013
I've used enough lab notebooks to know that this is a good product. The copy page takes just enough pressure to where my pen marks come through but not my fingers holding the notebook. The pages tear out easily and the page layout is well organized and easier to use than any other standard lab notebook.