Olfa Chenille Cutter For Cutting Multi Layers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Making your own chenille fabric has never been easier
- 'Cut multiple layers of fabric as well as paper, cardstock, photographs, felt, fleece, and more'
- Designed for both right and left handed use
- No exposed blade edge for extra safety
- No scissors needed
Customers also shopped for
Making your own chenille fabric has never been easier. The ultimate multi-purpose chenille cutter from OLFA not only helps you make your own chenille fabric, but can also cut multiple layers of fabric as well as paper, cardstock, photographs, fleece, and more! The unique design is simple to use. 4 channel guide sizes from narrow to wide widths. Turn the dial for 24 new blade edges. Long lasting, ultra sharp double edge blad made from high tungsten carbide tool steel. No exposed blade edge for extra safety. Cuts curved or straight lines. Regularly $29.98 each.
Top Customer Reviews
Chenille Cutter is circular blade without any exposed edges. The dial on the side indicates a number of usable cutting edges. The blade inside is square. Each side of the cutter correspond to the width of the fabric channel you sewed, when preparing fabric for cutting. For a softer textured chenille you would use S or M, and for coarser textured chenille, you would use the L or LL settings. Used blades are easily removed by sliding a clip on the back of the cutter.
How to create a chenille?
1. Start by sewing the fabric into channels
2. Use 4 or 8 fabric together, and stitch on bias (diagonal)to get the most stretch out of the fabric
3. Turn the dial on the cutter counterclockwise to get the right setting you want (softer or coarser)
4. Holding Chenille Cutter vertically on the fabric slid the cutter through the each channel.
Use one hand to hold the cutter, and the other hand to pull the fabric firmly.
5. Cut through all the channels
6. Wash the fabric to get rid of fuzz and lose bits of thread
7. Brush the finished chenille to fluff it up
You are done!
Easy to use, good results. I recommend this product.