- File Size: 3282 KB
- Print Length: 318 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: K. Elliott Enterprises, INC. (January 21, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 21, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HCM2ZLG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,450 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $12.00 (80%)
Cherished (Wanted Series Book 4) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 318 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $2.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Book 4 of 5 in Wanted Series (5 Book Series)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This review will contain many spoilers, so if you are going to try and read it, be warned.
Lets start at the beginning of the problems with this book...
1. The cover. I have never a more poorly photo-shopped hot mess in a long time. I may not like all of Mrs. Elliot's books, but some of them had some kick ass covers. This looks like a daytime shot with a freaky zombie apocalypse moon glued to the background.
2. I won't bother with writing a synopsis of the book here, if you have read the first book, it has the same plot, or lack of plot, so you get the gist of the story. Boy meets girl....boy is an idiot....girl runs away meets another boy....first boy wins her back because she is SPOILER ALERT: knocked up.
3. Weakest female characters on the planet. What kind of doormat lets some guy walk up and kiss her, claim to fall in love with her, and then run off to sleep/get engaged to the town skank, then take him back when he's done with her. Not only that she has dreamed of opening a vet clinic her whole life. She thinks her boyfriend has cheated on her so she bails on that idea and leaves town? It also apparently the 1920's because she keeps all the money needed to buy said vet clinic in a box in her closet. I guess there are no banks, safety deposit box, or rusty old safe anywhere in town.
4. Weak, crying in their beer, "cowboys". Scott is a crying, whimpering, baby for most of the book. Poor me, why did she leave me, I should kill myself (which unfortunately doesn't do), I can't live without her......ect. Then the next minute he's like "I'll just drink and try to have sex with as many people as possible, but not actually succeed". It's just sad, the anti-alpha male.Read more ›
Problems I had with this book.....too many different points of view. I don't mind catching up with the old gang from previous books in the series, but Jessie and Scott's story got lost because the varying POVs from other characters. For me, the other POVs just interrupted the main story line and there was no depth to Scott and Jessie's story. I just didn't feel as if enough time was given to explore Scott and Jessie's love story so I couldn't develop a connection with these two characters.
Also, Jessie's character seemed altered. I really liked her in Faithful; I found her to be confident and I liked her drive to become a vet, but those qualities disappeared in Cherished. Instead she became a weak main character running from Scott instead of confronting him and standing up for herself. Really, if I walked in on what I thought was my man with his ex in a compromising position make no mistake about it, I would be up in both of their faces screaming not crawling away like a wounded animal. Finally, when Jessie and Scott make their way back to each other, why were people hell bent on making Jessie think she had feelings for another guy? She knew she wanted Scott, she said she wanted Scott but others questioned her feelings for Trey. She only spent 5 weeks with the guy and yeah she cared about him, but she had loved Scott basically her whole life. Trey helped her deal with what Jessie saw as a deep betrayal by Scott and while Trey's feelings ran deep for Jessie she didn't feel the same way.. It was beyond frustrating having people question her love for Scott....Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We are back with our favorite characters. Jessie and Scott are having a hard time catching a break. They finally get their happy ending. Read morePublished 13 days ago by stacey mcphilomy
I love the want series and Kelly Elliot. Wanted was one of the first indie books I read. I fell in love with Gunner and Ellie, I loved Ari and Jeff's banter and I mean who didn't... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Daphnie - @Bound By Book Review
This is an excellent series that I highly recommend to really enjoy this book you have to start with book one Wanted.Published 3 months ago by Kindle Customer
I'm going to try not to write spoilers
Let me tell you,I was reading this book it's around 230 am
I get to this one part about going into labor
I... Read more
I thought the was book was very good and kept your interest .ILIKE Jelly Elliot''s books .I have read most of her booksPublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary