- Paperback: 412 pages
- Publisher: Council Oak Books; 1 edition (1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0933031688
- ISBN-13: 978-0933031685
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.8 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 98 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#221,340 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #155 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions, Practices & Sacred Texts > Tribal & Ethnic > Native American
- #388 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Specific Demographics > Native American Studies
- #434 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Worship & Devotion > Meditations
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Cherokee Feast of Days : Daily Meditations 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"The virtues of patience, compassion, and healing are foremost among the qualities that these enlightened meditations teach."
Joyce Sequichie Hifler offers this beloved collection of daily meditation books drawn from her own rich Cherokee heritage and that of other tribes. She presents readings for each day of the year from Una la ta nee' -- the cold month, January -- to U Ski' Ya, the snow month of December. Each provides insights in both English and Cherokee, and gems of wisdom recorded in the words of native speakers. This little treasure is for readers of all faiths, and for those seeking faith.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is the formatting on the Kindle (I have the HD 7") In the hardback form it's one reading per page, on the Kindle it loops over to the next so that readings aren't contained on a single page depending on font size.