BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on April 28, 2014
I adore this top. I'm plus sized and very curvy and in the 10 years I've been wearing scrubs I never liked the fit of any of them. These flexibles are my new best friend! They are the first tops I've had that have a cute feminine look, are comfortable, move with me, don't ride up when I sit down, smoothly cover my large bust without either looking like I'm wearing a tent or so tight that I feel I look unprofessional. Nothing worse than a top that's too tight or shows cleavage when you're working with pediatrics or geriatric men!! The side panels colors blend in with the material and are soft and smooth making the top feel a lot more like a regular shirt than a scrub. The sleeves are a good size & cut they don't limit your reach like other scrubs do. The only thing I don't love about this style is the little clip buttons on the pockets-- I don't think shirt pockets need to close and the little flap gets in the way of pulling things in and out of your pockets quickly. Also the length could stand to be a little longer but I'm 5'11" so I expect the regular sizes to hit me about an inch shy of where I'd prefer, fortunately this top is stretchy so it can be pulled down slightly for added length. Overall great top it's my #2 choice next to the Cherokee workwear tie mock tunic scrub top.
on July 30, 2013
I love the fit of these scrub tops. I have a heavy chested women the sides are flexible and I do not feel like I am restricted nor that I am wearing a tent.
on March 15, 2017
I love these tops! I usually wear a size XXL but like my scrub tops fitting a little more snug. These tops are great! I think I have one in almost every color! The sides are stretchy and super comfy for when you're working and don't stop all day! I love the 2 large pockets for holding all of my pens, lights, scissors, papers etc, that I need to keep on me.
on July 11, 2014
I love the length of the top, not too short, right above my crotch covers my butt when bending down.
It has longer sleeves, so I don't show off my armpits/bra from the side or if I bend forward.
It is tailored in the back with elastic so it gives a feminine, slimming appearance
The pockets are always appreciated, esp the small one for my pin light and scissors.
The white I have to buy for work is not terribly see-thru, but I have learned to live with undershirts so although not required for this top, I suggest one to help keep odor and stains from the armpits from staining the scrub top and to avoid crack when bending over...
I am an ER nurse so these tops wash well and Cherokee is my favorite brand for durability.
on September 17, 2017
typically in between sizes with Cherokee so ordered 2, small tight across shoulders and medium just right. for reference i'm 5' 3.5" 135 lb 37-30-40 which does match Cherokee size guide medium. first time the website and my measurements actually matched. Side panel makes moving reaching more comfortable than typical scrub top.
on July 13, 2016
I love these Cherokee Flex Scrubs! They are my favorite brand. The tops have the stretchy side and makes for moving around and holding animals a lot easier. They are made of great soft quality material and wash/dry very well. They don't get over wrinkly either which is nice for a change. I'm 6'1" and 140 lbs and wear a tall extra small and the length I couldn't be happier with.
on May 31, 2015
In the process of returning this. The top looks ok on the model, but it was way too long and baggy on me. In every other brand of scrubs I wear a medium top. There is also a different fabric on the side panels of this top. I am guessing it is for the sake of temperature regulation, but I felt like it kind of warped the style and didn't care for it.
on June 16, 2017
Ordered the 2X this time, had XL before and they seem to get a little tight. But this was way to large. When needing to move quickly items in my pockets will fly out. Recommend not to size up when purchasing. The material is comfortable and easy to move in.
on June 27, 2015
Comfy shirt and I love not feeling confined by a scrub top. So many tops are tight and its a pain to move your arms (especially maybe if you are big busted). The shirt is nice and I have had many compliments while wearing it, people always think I've lost weight, which is always a plus ( I guess it's because it doesn't fit like most scrub tops do, like a sac with arm holes, even when it has a pretty tie on it it doesn't seem to fit as well and be as comfortable as this top).
on June 29, 2013
It is a great fit and it is so comfortable! I love the way this top fits, slimming. Washes well. Like wearing pajamas to work!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.