Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 19, 2012
Cargo pants are made of a nice soft thick material. When I first got them I thought the waist line was too big and gappy but after I washed them, the pants fit perfectly around the waist. The size is accurate for my hips, slightly looser around the thighs but the length is perfect for my 5'0 ht. The pants arrived in less than a week and I am thinking of buying more of the same cargo pants in a different color. Love the Cherokee brand.
on May 19, 2017
Perfect length for me. I'm 5'2" 145lbs. I ordered two of these pants and these were a tad smaller fitting than the other one I ordered and both were petite small. Comfy waist band. No stretch in the material though.
on July 4, 2014
I have been on a mission to find scrubs that are durable, comfortable, and fit in an aesthetically pleasing manner! These scrubs encompass most of these features. They are comfortable, even after hours of wear, and fit reasonably well. I also like the elastic waste. I don't need to keep tying a drawstring. The pants are a bit loose in parts, and a tad long, but overall they are a good find, especially for the price.
on August 5, 2013
I just received these pants. I am normally a size L or XL in scrub pants. I am pear shaped so finding pants that fit my thighs and not have my butt hanging out when I bend over is difficult. I thought the elastic band would be comfortable. I ordered a size L at first. The waist fits great, elastic was comfortable and held in my tummy but the fit on the thighs was just tight and uncomfortable. They did shrink a little in the wash as well. They do not stretch out much at all so how they fit in the morning is how they fit after your shift. I decided to order the size XL since I was so uncomfortable in the thigh area. NOW the size XL is so freaking HUGE and I mean HUGE. I do not understand how one size bigger could be this much larger. I can fold down the waist band and the crotch still hangs and the legs are so baggy. They look terrible! So needless to say, these do not work for me. Will have to return them.
on May 17, 2017
Very roomy, note that the legs are wide, from thigh to ankle. It doesn't bother me now that I am used to them.Comfortable waist.
on September 1, 2017
Love these pants! I have problems with leg swelling and lymphedema and I need a slightly larger cut/relaxed leg. In a world where everything is slim/junior cut and thin/tight--i am so grateful to find pants that fit my waist AND legs reasonably!
on November 16, 2014
These scrub bottoms are very comfortable to much of my surprise! I didn't have any issues with the sizing since it fit as expected. I found this item to be somewhat flexible because I struggled a little to get them up to my waist - kind of like when you put on regular jeans. Once they were on though, they felt great! Yes, the bottoms have a wide flare but that's not a problem to me since they will just rest on top of my shoes anyway. I would definitely buy this item again!
on May 16, 2014
I rarely buy clothing on line for fear that it will not fit correct. I really despise the whole exchange process for on line orders. I bought these because I have several Cherokees in this style and know my exact size. Although the pants do fit me, The material is slightly different and the flex in the waist band is extremely HOT! The stitching is cheap and not what is on my store bought cherokees. The length is just slightly longer but still workable if I wear my danskos. I am keeping them because like I said I despise the whole exchange thing. This pair will be my " oh shoot all my scrub pants are dirty" last resort pair!
on January 10, 2017
I love these pants! The lab I work for only allows brown. I have big hips and butt these don't fall off like the other cherokees. I like the elastic around the waist. A little less of a flare would be Nice will buy more.
on October 1, 2017
Waist was too small and superwide legs.