Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 490 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 508 reviews
on August 25, 2015
I have ordered so many Cherokee scrub pants from amazon and none of them fit correctly- these are great! they fit well in the waist but the crotch of the pants are not down to my knees! They are soft and comfortable all day- if you have a smaller waist- you might want to look at these pants with an elastic band vs the drawstring b/c the drawstring needed to be pulled tight to fit around my waist which gave a "bubble" effect to the front part of the pants! I'm 5'6, 153 lbs and a Medium is perfect!
on July 26, 2013
I have been searching high and low for comfortable scrub pants. I have FINALLY FOUND THEM! These pants are AMAZING!!!!! comfortable. AND SUPER SOFT!!! love the thigh pocket!!! great for my phone! The waist band is super comfy and yet holds up the pants well! My meausrements are 34 waist and 46 hips and the XL fit great... the L was okay too just a smidge tight around the thighs. LOVE THESE
on December 17, 2014
I love me some scrub pants...comfy, iron-free, and the muck and mess of medical work washes right out! I am a solid size 14 and the large fit pretty well. I have long legs, but a short torso, which means these pants are finally long enough, but the rise in front is to my belly button while the rise in the back is perfect. And no, there is no J-Lo action back there...just a normal soccer mom butt. If your tummy is a trouble area, these should be perfect as long as your butt has not got its own zip code
on September 15, 2011
Any one who wears scrubs knows it is like wearing your jammies to bed and the more your scrubs get washed, the softer they get. These pants are already soft and comfy. Just one down side for me is that they are incredibly flared. I will have to take them in a bit as I prefer more of a straight leg look.
on January 11, 2015
These fit well and have a little give when bending which is an absolute necessity for anyone wearing scrubs. However, they only have a little give and if your legs are heavy, you can plan on these not lasting more than 9 months or so. I'm on my 2nd set after 11 months but I only work 3 days a week. The inner seams have split. If you're hourglass shaped, you'll find the waist is not snug. I need a 3 x in the legs but the waist is a little loose. I normally wear a 22 pant.
on November 19, 2016
these are really nice scrub bottoms! They come with a little stretch. Im 5'4", wear size14 in pants, (apple shaped body) and the XL fit perfect. Elastic waist is soft and comfortable. Nice breathable material, nice side pocket on the right leg. I bought these and Cherokee Workwear Core stretch low rise drawstring scrub pants--both off amazon--and I prefer to wear these! The other pair has more stretch but waay too long for me and I still have to fold down like twice at my waist--and even then, they're still too long. I feel like they're up too high! WIsh I would have bought 2 pairs of these though!
on May 13, 2015
This review is solely based on the fit of their medium tall pants versus the medium regular. I still highly recommend this brand.

I normally get their "medium regular". I'd prefer a little more length in the legs and opted for a "medium tall" this order and hem them to my needs. Well these came in, I washed them for a preshrink before putting them on to start pinning my hem. Well I put them on and it's as if they added three inches all around (legs and waist band.) Not just the length.

When I order a medium pant with a longer inseam, I expect the pants to fit like the other mediums I normally order except in the length, which should be longer, of course. That size discrepancy really disappointed me. I had ordered 5 others as well that haven't arrived yet. I'm going to need to exchange all of them as soon as they get in.
on March 8, 2017
These are super comfy and the pockets (2 standard pants pockets and 1 at thigh/knee area) are roomy enough to stash my essentials working with the elderly. The band is comfortable and sits at a good spot above my hips without being baggy in the crotch area. I ordered a medium in grape and they fit as I expected they would (I'm 5'4" and 150lbs.), but I could easily wear a small if I wanted a less baggy fit. I typically wear a small or medium in scrubs, depending on their make. The grape color is the classic grape that matches the flex fit Cherokee scrub tops. I showed several of my coworkers (we are required to wear Cherokee scrubs in Grape) and they will be purchasing some for themselves! I absolutely recommend these to anyone.
on January 12, 2014
This review comes from my wife, whom these were ordered for:

"Even though I knew that Cherokee is a popular name in scrub clothes for nurses (among other occupations) I wasn't familiar with them personally. I admit that I wondered whether they would live up to their reputation. Well, I've been very pleased to say that they do.

The pants I ordered online through Amazon are very soft, very comfortable. They fit right, and ordering them was a breeze, because the size and style I ordered were completely accurate...they fit right the and I am perfectly happy with them.

I work eight to ten hours a day, almost all of it on my feet, and I have found these to be among the most comfortable pants I own. They wash right, don't bleed out, and they still fit great right out of the laundry basket.

Additionally, the price was more than right for the quality I received. I'm certainly going to order more in the future.
on April 10, 2013
Thanks Nau Shoes for not only selling a great product, but for providing lightning fast customer service - not only be email but by exchanging the too large pants for a better fit. I recommend these for any woman who struggles with the pain of strangling elastic waist bands. For the first time I have scrubs pants that don't loosen up, don't strangle, and aren't so baggy that I feel like a hippo! So thanks Cherokee and thanks Nau Shoes through Amazon!