|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.36 - $53.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Unisex top with dolman sleeves and one chest pocket with pencil slot
- Adjustable drawstring waist scrub pant with cargo pocket
- By Cherokee Workwear brand
- Sold as a set, must be returned as a set
- International shipping available
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
All colors are 65/35 Soft Poly / Cotton - White is 55/45 Soft Cotton/Polyester with soil release. Unisex scrub top with dolman sleeves and one chest pocket with pencil slot. Adjustable drawstring waist scrub pant with cargo pocket, cell phone pocket and one back pocket. Sold as a set, must be returned as a set.
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001ACKYTY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 27, 2008
- #1 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Scrub Sets
- #2 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Men
- #108 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My advice: Get your measurements using a measuring tape etc and find out what size you are from the chart provided on this website. Get 1 size smaller than what the chart says.
* Fantastic Price point! Just a great Deal!
* 65/35 Heavy-duty blend will Look & last longer, over the years.
* Drawstring outperforms elastic, which deteriorates over many washes
* "softens-up" after a dozen washes
* Great Color selections and Sizes
Cons - None to report at this time.
My husband has a ton of these for work. His waistline is always shrinking and expanding, but these scrubs accommodate him regardless of his current size. They also work as lounge-wear. When I went into labour with my daughter, I wore these to the hospital so I wouldn't ruin any of my own clothes. Love them!
My most recent order was the grey set (I believe called pewter), and I love it! I love that it's not a super light grey, but more of a deep/dark grey. As always, the construction is very sturdy but not stiff or scratchy. Very comfortable. I frequently fall asleep in these scrubs after work and they double as comfy pajamas. The pockets are very convenient, I can fit my iPhone 6 Plus in the side pants pocket or the back pocket and it doesn't fall out or get in my way. It cannot fit in the front pocket because it will stick out the top, but I keep that pocket for my cash, credit cards, and pens!
The photos show the scrubs before even taking the tags off! I am 5'7 and in women's clothes wear a medium to large typically. I like my scrubs to have a more unisex fit (not fitted but definitely not baggy).
Overall, I highly recommend these scrubs and have no complaints.
I will be buying more of them. I wear 5x and they fit great.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered this this for my nurse son when he took a new job. He was surprised to find it was even the right color!Published 13 hours ago by Leslie Patterson
love these...easy care....wash and wear beautifully....however the tops tend to shrink quite a bit...not sure why...the pants seem to stay large...Published 2 days ago by Camilla Lund
i am 5'4 and 110lbs. ordered an XS at the first place, it turned out to be big, which was really beyond my imagination. the pants were way too long and top too loose. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Shiro
I am normally Small. Ordered 2 sets XXS, knowing they run big. Top is still too big, while the pants I can't even get past my thighs. Read morePublished 2 days ago by NursyNurse
I like this scrubs set. Just measure yourself and order one size smaller than the indicated by the chart. If the chart says you're M, order S.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Good quality. I should have checked the inseam before buying. They're about 31.5". I'm 5'3" and normally wear size 8 pants. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Steph