|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$7.99 - $31.98 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- Flare-leg scrub pant with drawstring waist featuring slanted front pockets and single back pocket
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Comfortable and durable these Cherokee Workwear Originals scrub pants have a natural-rise waist with front drawstring and back elastic for a perfect fit. For extra ease there are additional inches at the waist. You must use the drawstring to make the waist match standard waist measurements or adjust for a slightly tighter or looser fit depending on your preference. The flared legs feature side vents. There are front slash pockets and one back patch pocket. Missy modern classic fit Natural-rise scrub pants Front drawstring back elastic waist Flared legs with side vents Front slash pockets one back patch pocket Soil-release 65% poly/35% cotton poplin Total inseam approximately: 31" Regular 28½" Petite and 34" Tall
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005D5XB4Y
- Item model number: 4101
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 6, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I agree with others, these are SCRATCHY and the material is thin, I'm surprised because other Cherokee items I purchased have been soft and comfortable.
I have 40" hips and thicker thighs, these area little baggy on me, length is perfect for my height when standing, although they will hike up some when sitting, there is no stretch. For the price, style (flare) and color I wanted they are great because I had a hard time finding the color at a decent price, they do say to wash before wearing hopefully that makes them softer.
I give them 5 stars because Cherokee immediately refunded me and I ordered a smaller pair. I have never experienced such a hassle-free refund. I will still get my smaller sized pants before I start at my new job location.
The excellent customer service is very much appreciated!