|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.62 - $27.94 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- Flare-leg scrub pant with drawstring waist featuring slanted front pockets and single back pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Side vents at the bottom of the Workwear 4101 Natural Rise Flare Leg pant make a fashion statement. An adjustable front drawstring, back elastic waist, slash pockets, and one back patch pocket are also featured. Inseam 30 1/2-in regular, 28.5-in petite, 33.5-in tall.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005D5XB4Y
- Item model number: 4101
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 6, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #1 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #1 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Bottoms
- #23 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
For reference: I am 5'3, medium build, and weigh 143. I have been able to wear these comfortably in a size small up to about 150 lbs and as low as 135 lbs (I have had much weight fluctuation over the past year, but good news: I'm back on the decline). These are easily the mostly flattering pants, especially for those who are not lacking in the hip/thigh/butt area like myself, but honestly these look fantastic on everyone.
I am a 5ft2in woman with a size 10-11 waist. I bought the medium and they are a bit loose. They are adjustable which is great, I can make it tighter, but the legs are baggy like a large size (I can grab a handful of material in the thigh). So I would buy another pair in a small and loosen the waist since these pants seem to run a bit large. Also, I should mention that I bought the petite medium and I will still have to take off about 1-2inches off the leg (nothing out of the normal for me) but in case your a shorty like me, you will still need to hem your pants! This is why I rated it 3 stars out of 5 because I don't know why would have such baggy legs for a 'petite' pair of pants, like most pairs of jeans with a petite/shorter leg option.
Overall, these are very comfortable pants to work in and when you have a lot of bending and picking things up, they are great to work in. With the MOBB pants, I sometimes almost show a bum crack when bending over/picking stuff up, with the Cherokee pants, I haven't had that problem. Its like the pants were designed to be lower just under the belly button and higher in the back for bending over and not showing a crack! i will definitely be buying more from this company but will buy a size smaller.
Marcus Uniforms sells these through Amazon and the order was exactly right and the shipping was quick, I would highly recommend this seller.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Huge. Bought a size smaller than I usually wear and they were still too big.Published 21 hours ago by lauren ryder
Cherokee pants fit somewhat larger and a little long. The fit is forgiving and comfortable, one of my go to scrub pants.Published 3 days ago by McLanahan Family
They were too long for me, other than that I would recommend purchasing items from this seller 100%.Published 4 days ago by Lindski
These flare leg scrubs by Cherokee are my absolute favorite. After trying a few different brands and being severely disappointed in the way they fit I have decided not to buy... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Tatt2edtears06
im 5ft7 and weigh 165lbs, I wear a medium in everything. Except these pants. Way too big.Published 8 days ago by Burnice Steuber