|Fits as expected||
Cherokee Women's Scrubs Flexibles Mid-Rise Contrast Waist Pull-On Pant
$11.95 - $31.99
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Elastic closure
- Machine Wash
- Mid-rise scrub pant in slightly flared silhouette featuring contrast elastic waistband, double cargo slip pocket at side, and contrast panels at front slash pockets
Customers who bought this item also bought
Modern Classic fit, mid rise, moderate flare leg pant features a 'Comfort Fit' knit spandex waistband reinforced with inside elastic for extra support and elasticity. Also featured are contrast slash pockets, a cargo pocket with a stitched down pen slot and a contrast cell phone pocket. Inseam: 31'
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00K82KQ0E
- Item model number: 1031-1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 5, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These are the sets that I ordered that all matched, came in the correct size, were actually Cherokee brand, and were completely fine: Pewter, Khaki, Royal Blue, and Red.
RED ALERT, RED ALERT: The Ceil colored ones do not match the Ceil colored top.
The Hunter pants clawed their way out from the depths of the great below to haunt your life. Stay away.
The material is so soft that the bagginess is worth it. They do not itch or scratch. I love that they feel like yoga pants. Very comfortable and I can wear them all day without an issue.
I was a gymnast when I was younger so I have very large thighs but a small waist. I appreciate that these pants have more than enough material to fit my legs without forcing me to buy a larger size. I love that they have some stretch to them as well. It makes it very easy to bend down and crouch low when needed without the fear of splitting my pants open.
The other thing I love is all of the pockets on these pants! I can fit a plethora of nursing materials in these pants that I feel like a pack mule in certain occasions! But, I love that I can have everything I need with me and not feel like my pants are falling off or bulging at the seams!
I highly recommend these! If you have smaller legs, look into seeing if a local seamstress bringing them in. Most seamstresses I know would only charge a few dollars for this kind of service.