|Fits as expected||
Cherokee Women's Scrubs Flexibles Mid-Rise Contrast Waist Pull-On Pant
|Price:||$8.47 - $30.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Elastic closure
- Machine Wash
- Mid-rise scrub pant in slightly flared silhouette featuring contrast elastic waistband, double cargo slip pocket at side, and contrast panels at front slash pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
These pull-on scrub pants are from the Cherokee Flexibles collection that provides comfort and shape. The 1031 has a knit spandex waistband reinforced with elastic. Contrast front slash pockets and cargo pockets add styling. The cargo pockets include a stitched-down pen slot and contrast cell phone pocket. These pants also have an on-trend moderate flare leg and a mid-rise. The inseam is 31". The fabric is a poly/cotton poplin with soil release. Modern classic fit Pull-on scrub pants Moderate flare leg Knit spandex waistband Contrast front slash pockets Cargo pockets with pen slot and contrast cell phone pocket 88% Poly / 12% spandex waistband brushed 65% poly / 35% cotton body (except in white: 55 poly / 45 cotton) Total inseam approximately: 30"-31" Regular 27½"-28½" Petite and 33"-34" Tall
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00K82KQ0E
- Item model number: 1031
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 16, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #126 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Bottoms
- #410 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #2622 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These are the sets that I ordered that all matched, came in the correct size, were actually Cherokee brand, and were completely fine: Pewter, Khaki, Royal Blue, and Red.
RED ALERT, RED ALERT: The Ceil colored ones do not match the Ceil colored top.
The Hunter pants clawed their way out from the depths of the great below to haunt your life. Stay away.
The material is so soft that the bagginess is worth it. They do not itch or scratch. I love that they feel like yoga pants. Very comfortable and I can wear them all day without an issue.
I was a gymnast when I was younger so I have very large thighs but a small waist. I appreciate that these pants have more than enough material to fit my legs without forcing me to buy a larger size. I love that they have some stretch to them as well. It makes it very easy to bend down and crouch low when needed without the fear of splitting my pants open.
The other thing I love is all of the pockets on these pants! I can fit a plethora of nursing materials in these pants that I feel like a pack mule in certain occasions! But, I love that I can have everything I need with me and not feel like my pants are falling off or bulging at the seams!
I highly recommend these! If you have smaller legs, look into seeing if a local seamstress bringing them in. Most seamstresses I know would only charge a few dollars for this kind of service.
Overall they aren't worth the asking price. They don't look like name brand quality. They look like scrubs found in the dollar store for 10 bucks. Actually, I've seen better quality scrubs at the dollar store. . I wouldn't recommend. These are really cheap looking .. Landau has much better quality for about the same price. I returned them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fit great and very comfortable. A little long, but I'm short to begin with. Will order from them again.Published 2 months ago by scotts_girl07
Arrived in two days of ordering, very comfortable, and fit as expected. Will be ordering again soon!Published 3 months ago by Adrienne
The fit was a little small, but other than that, they are wonderful.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I am 5'6-5'7, and these are a little short and the legs are wider than I like at the ends.Published 3 months ago by NurseShan