|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.88 - $36.98 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 51% Polyester, 46% Rayon, 3% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Modern classic fit warm-up jacket with a luxe logo on each of its front snaps
- Flat piping around the neckline, front and back princess seams
- Two patch pockets and an additional angled pocket with multiple pin-tucks and tonal zigzag stitching
- Knit cuffs complete this jacket, center back length: 27 1/2 inch
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A modern classic fit warm-up jacket features a luxe logo on each of its front snaps, flat piping around the neckline, front and back princess seams, two patch pockets and an additional angled pocket with multiple pin-tucks and tonal zigzag stitching. Knit cuffs complete this jacket. Center back length: 27 1/2 inch
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008VEVUUG
- Item model number: 1330
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #5 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Jackets
- #168 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #1082 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
What I have found with Cherokee scrub tops is they are small in the chest area, this works for me, but may not for others. Most likely if you are a C Cup or above, it may be uncomfortable. But with this jacket, it's actually big, but the butt/hip area is small for me. So, I ordered a size up from my normal size medium cherokee fit. I ordered a large in this and I'm glad I did because the lower band on it is snug on my hips/butt. It is rather boxy up top because I don't fill it, but I am ok with it.
So, if you have hips/butt, order a size up because it probably won't fit if you order your normal top size. I am 5'3 and the length of this covers half of my butt, snugly.
Hope this helps others with the "booty" struggle.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice product. My original order got lost in the mail. They sent another one to me right away. I'm very pleased.Published 5 days ago by Marianne Bean
Absolutely love the fit and color is fashionable! Arrived on time with no hassles.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
It runs at least two sizes too big and quality isn't what I expect from CherokeePublished 13 days ago by Emily Free
Exactly what I was looking for. Love these scrubs-so soft and they wash beautifully.Published 1 month ago by L. Molino
These are the most comfortable scrubs but they shrink so I always by 1 size bigger :)Published 1 month ago by Nikki
Extremely comfortable and stay looking classy for many many washes. I have 6 or 7 of these jackets now.Published 1 month ago by RN