|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.50 - $27.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- Low-rise work pant featuring straight leg, drawstring elastic waist, and cargo pockets with logo tags and D-ring
- Two pork chop front pockets
- Leg seaming at knee
- Inseam: 28.5"
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A modern classic fit, low rise, straight leg, drawstring pant with an elastic waist features a contemporary fit. Two front pockets, a d-ring on the left cargo pocket, an extra cargo pocket and one scissor pocket, leg seaming detail at the knee, five belt loops and double needle top stitching complete this extraordinary pant. Inseam 28 1/2 inch
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006O2SEO2
- Item model number: 4020
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 7, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #8 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Bottoms
- #14 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #94 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
First I wanted material that would hold up well and would not look wrinkled. The KOI scrubs are soft but the all cotton content makes them look wrinkled and sloppy all of the time. The Mid rise pants are 55% cotton 42% poly 3% spandex. The Low rise pants are 65% Poly 35% Cotton. They both feel about the same. Not the new super soft stretch material, but fabric with enough body to look pressed, but are not scratchy.
Both pants have 2 deep patch pockets in the front, no back pocket, and 1 right leg cargo pocket. I have noticed that the legs are fitted enough that if I store my larger smartphone in the cargo pocket, the legs fit a little tight when sitting, The patch pockets in the front are straight and deep. No worries about your lunch money falling out.
Both have a slightly flared leg, a little more in the Mid rise pants. Both pants have a draw string waist with a slight amount of elastic. Not enough to hold the pants up on their own, but the material the draw string is made of seems to prevent them from coming untied.
I am 5'2' 30 inch inseam size 8 and had to shorten both pairs of pants. They both run large. I ordered a small in each based on other reviews and they fit well.
This is how the pants differ. The mid rise pants have a seam down the center of the back of the leg from waist to floor, and the waist band hits just at the waist, but not too high.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you are 5ft2-5ft3 and around 110lbs, order the xxs petite!!! The sizes run way to large. I had to exchange it twice to get the right fit!Published 7 days ago by AS
Runs a little small compared to my other scrub pants... Different brand name so could possibly be why. All brands seem to run differentPublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very comfortable scrubs with breathing room. Price was right and perfect color.Published 7 days ago by Thomas Williams
Looks like the photo and fits as expected. I wear a 10-12 in jeans. A medium fits well. They wash up nice. The length is averagePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
I absolutely love these scrub pants!! the fit is perfect and very flattering. Tons of pockets, great for a busy nurse! I wish I could order them in every color!!Published 11 days ago by Mrs. W.
Great fit for tall a tall woman as I'm 6'1" and very think. Extra small tall fits perfectly in the hips and length. Made of nice and soft quality material. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Kristen L.