|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.34 - $27.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- Low-rise work pant featuring straight leg, drawstring elastic waist, and cargo pockets with logo tags and D-ring
- Two pork chop front pockets
- Leg seaming at knee
- Inseam: 28.5"
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A modern classic fit, low rise, straight leg, drawstring pant with an elastic waist features a contemporary fit. Two front pockets, a d-ring on the left cargo pocket, an extra cargo pocket and one scissor pocket, leg seaming detail at the knee, five belt loops and double needle top stitching complete this extraordinary pant. Inseam 28 1/2 inch
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006O2SEO2
- Item model number: 4020
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 7, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #13 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Bottoms
- #27 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #156 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
First I wanted material that would hold up well and would not look wrinkled. The KOI scrubs are soft but the all cotton content makes them look wrinkled and sloppy all of the time. The Mid rise pants are 55% cotton 42% poly 3% spandex. The Low rise pants are 65% Poly 35% Cotton. They both feel about the same. Not the new super soft stretch material, but fabric with enough body to look pressed, but are not scratchy.
Both pants have 2 deep patch pockets in the front, no back pocket, and 1 right leg cargo pocket. I have noticed that the legs are fitted enough that if I store my larger smartphone in the cargo pocket, the legs fit a little tight when sitting, The patch pockets in the front are straight and deep. No worries about your lunch money falling out.
Both have a slightly flared leg, a little more in the Mid rise pants. Both pants have a draw string waist with a slight amount of elastic. Not enough to hold the pants up on their own, but the material the draw string is made of seems to prevent them from coming untied.
I am 5'2' 30 inch inseam size 8 and had to shorten both pairs of pants. They both run large. I ordered a small in each based on other reviews and they fit well.
This is how the pants differ. The mid rise pants have a seam down the center of the back of the leg from waist to floor, and the waist band hits just at the waist, but not too high.Read more ›
I am 5'4" and weigh 135. I got the small size and they fit perfect!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
color did not match the color from the same company that makes the topPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I figured that it sized smaller than normal, but actually it's too large for me.Published 2 days ago by Chedin
I wore these once and threw them in the garbage. They were extremely long in the crotch area and tight around the waist, so I couldn't really roll them. Read morePublished 4 days ago by caitlyn e ryan
This material is really stiff and rough....even after several washes. Will not buy again. I prefer the Grey's Anatomy.Published 7 days ago by gina italia
I purchased a pair of these in 2014. They have survived two years of 3x weekly laundering, bending, squatting, running and exploding drug vials. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Luna Ilhert
Awesome!! Great fit, comfortable and flattering. Ordering more!Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer