|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.83 - $32.48 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Mock wrap
- Contrast knit side panels
- Two patch pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A mock wrap top features contrast soft knit side panels and two patch pockets
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00TPM73SG
- Item model number: ck2988-trt-print
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 5, 2012
- #95 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Tops
- #196 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #1237 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The best part of these scrubs is the feel. They're light, and they truly move with you.
They wash well, and seem to hold up great after frequent washings.
If you're an hour-glass figure, you could probably wear true to size. But, I'm an apple shape, so I have to buy larger. So, go with that as a guide, and order accordingly!
This top fits comfortably all around. The fabric is much softer and more comfortable than more traditional scrub materials. I find that it's comfortable to wear even on hot and humid days.
I'm definitely going to look buying some more scrub tops like this one in the future.
and hot. I'll put it away for fall and spring. (and yes, I'm female) Also, it took longer then most things to ship.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the side stretch! I have a big chest so the stretch is a MUST otherwise it pulls too much on my back and armpits.Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
It's just okay. It fits my size but as a 3x curvy woman it tends to feel like it pulls up or rides up not because it is too tight, but if feels like the fit is just off.Published 23 days ago by Mama likes to shop
It's so comfy...I'm a vet tech and this scrub top is the best, I can work all day without any issues....Published 24 days ago by Marlene
5'2" & 125lbs. Fits exactly as other cherokee items, roomy but still flattering.Published 1 month ago by Stephanie
The stretchy material on the side is nice and the fabric is soft and lays well. Figure flattering. Im petite on top and more curvy in the hips.Published 2 months ago by Kendra A. Ford