|Price:||$55.06 - $83.16 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Cherokee work wear double-gored slip-on
- Leather upper
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cherokee work wear double gored slip on with dbl outsole, features durable leather, breathable linings, cherokee light outsole up to halve the weight of other outsoles
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00YRQ1002
- Item model number: PEACOCK-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 31, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #296 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #2802 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #3914 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be cautious when picking a size. Do not pick your normal shoe size, actually look at the size chart. I normally wear an 8 wide and bought a 7.5 and it was perfect. Great toe room, great width. Great, Great, Great!
Definitely a nice shoe if you don't want to spend $100 on a better brand.
As for this shoe, I usually wear a 9.5M, sometimes a 10M. Ordered a 9.5M and my heel is slipping out completely when I walked. Added a shoe liner and heel thingys but they still didn't fit. Have to return.
Shoes had high comfort rating, but really weren't overly comfortable. Very durable and no signs of wear after 2 years of school require wearing. Fit true to size.