|Fits as expected||
Cherokee Women's Luxe Snap-Front Warm-Up Jacket
- 51% Polyester, 46% Rayon, 3% Spandex
- 51 Poly/46 Rayon/3 Spandex Twill closure
- Machine Wash
- Snap-front jacket featuring ribbed-knit cuffs and round neckline
- Princess seaming at front and back
- Two patch pockets and additional angled pocket with tonal zigzag stitching
- Center-back length: 27 1/2"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A modern classic fit warm-up jacket features a luxe logo on each of its front snaps, flat piping around the neckline, front and back princess seams, two patch pockets and an additional angled pocket with multiple pin-tucks and tonal zigzag stitching. Knit cuffs complete this jacket. Center back length: 27 1/2 inch
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008VEVUUG
- Item model number: 1330
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I have found with Cherokee scrub tops is they are small in the chest area, this works for me, but may not for others. Most likely if you are a C Cup or above, it may be uncomfortable. But with this jacket, it's actually big, but the butt/hip area is small for me. So, I ordered a size up from my normal size medium cherokee fit. I ordered a large in this and I'm glad I did because the lower band on it is snug on my hips/butt. It is rather boxy up top because I don't fill it, but I am ok with it.
So, if you have hips/butt, order a size up because it probably won't fit if you order your normal top size. I am 5'3 and the length of this covers half of my butt, snugly.
Hope this helps others with the "booty" struggle.
I always feel well-dressed and professional in Cherokee. Been buying them exclusively for the past 10 years.