|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.34 - $23.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Button front
- Cell pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A curved v- neck top features a button front closure, bust darts and back darts for shape. The sleeve length finishes above the elbow and features side vents that allow for a fold up cuff. Two roomy pockets, one cell phone pocket, buttoned loop made of twill tape at right front pocket, and side vents complete this top. Center back length is 26 1/2 inch.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0042A3U7E
- Item model number: 4730
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 2, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #419 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Tops
- #939 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #5760 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This runs true to size. flattering cut. Comfortable and not constricting. I would order this again.
They shipped it to me immediately. I had this in less than a week.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks good and is comfortable. Sleeve length is as is described. Wife likes it.Published 1 day ago by Richard S.
My wife uses these for work and loves that they are thicker so they help keep her warm. The pockets are also great for holding onto little things.Published 3 months ago by John Logan
By the time she was able to try it on it was too late to return it...
but even if it wasn't too late..
$7 to return an item is outrageous...and disgusting..