|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.99 - $26.98 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Scrubs pant with traditional classic fit featuring side cargo pockets, cell pocket, and scissors pocket
- Pull-on styling with elastic waist
- Natural rise with tapered leg
- Inseam: 30"
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This traditional classic fit, elastic waist utility pant features a natural rise and tapered leg, two cargo pockets, a cell phone pocket and an outside scissor pocket. Inseam- 33 inch
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005PQ9IPC
- Item model number: -
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 18, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #2 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Bottoms
- #7 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Clothing > Lingerie, Sleep & Lounge > Lingerie > Bras > Everyday Bras
- #22 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Plus-Size
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These mostly meet my desires. At 5'4 many scrubs tend to be long for my legs, but these are actually ok. I wish the ankle were just slightly more boot-cut, but it's really ok. The elastic is fine, and I like that they're higher-waisted. This keeps me from mooning people when I bend over or even just sit. Say no to crack, right? Yeah.
As per the quality, they're decent, but nothing more. Overall, I'm happy.
These are shorter compared to other regular-sized scrub pants I've worn, but not by a whole lot.
My only issue with these is that they seem VERY thin - thinner than normal - so we'll see how long these last before I start getting holes in the thighs. I work in transport at a hospital, so I'm walking 6-10 miles a shift, and the thighs wear out VERY quickly.