Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Tie Back Mock Wrap Tunic
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on January 12, 2011
"Very pleased with Marcus Uniforms! Products arrived promptly in excellent condition. The $6.00 shipping is very reasonable. I'm 5'5" and 120 lbs. I purchased the Cherokee Workwear Mock Wrap Scrub Top in small and the Flare Leg Scrub Pants in Petite Small and they fit perfectly with enough room to move. 29" inseam on pants. Cherokee uniforms hold up well and keep their colors."
on April 13, 2013
I love how long this top is! most women shirts are way too short! but this one is nice and long (no butt crack showing) I love it. It does feel a little wide and I don't like the tie in the back.
on November 20, 2012
I ordered an extra small and it is still oversized on me. I am not a tiny person either. So be cautious and order a size smaller than you think you should. Otherwise the item is fine.
on December 26, 2013
Material is great but sizing is way off. I normally wear a large comfortably and this is almost like a 2X. I'm swimming in it. I'm very familiar with Cherokee tops and was shocked that the sizing was off on this.
on May 28, 2012
These look good on me, much better than the regular-shaped scrub tops. Cinched in at the waist, they're great! I've got 6 of them in different colors-- MORE COLORS PLEASE, CHEROKEE!!
on March 28, 2014
Good quality scrub top. However, it was wayyyyyyyy too big. Based on the sizing chart, I ordered a size up from what I usually order in tops. When I tried the top on, I was swimming in it! Definitely go a size down.
on April 30, 2016
I'm very petite...about 5.2." So this shirt was a somewhat wide in shoulders and a little long, but it fit well in the chest area. Having more room in the shoulders is okay though, because it makes it easy to move at work. Overall descent fit.
on April 11, 2016
Had to buy this for a nursing uniform. I would say to buy a size smaller than normal, because they do run big. It was exactly what I needed for a cheaper price than what my school sells them for. Thank you.
on April 17, 2013
I love that these tops are long enough to cover when you bend over without riding up. I have this top in 5 different colors for that reason. Also the ties around the back give it a nice shape. Stays true to size even after years of washing. Im 5'6 and 135 and the small fits me perfectly.
on February 3, 2015
Good Cherokee quality as usual. I bought this top for the length because I am tall and have a hard time finding long scrub tops. I just wish it had some elastic or something in the back to make it more flattering. The string just looks kind of awkward to me. But besides that great top! Can't beat Cherokee durability.