Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 127 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on April 1, 2017
Slightly smaller compared to my other Cherokee tops, but I love the longer length of this one. If I ordered this style again, I'd probably go up a size.
on November 3, 2015
They sent me the wrong top completely. Same brand but not the scrub top I ordered. I have this top in several colors but my company is changing to all red uniforms for Phlebotomists starting the first of the year. The right top fits great for long torsos. I usually have a very hard time finding long scrub tops. This one is about 3 inches longer then most others. I don't like the tie in the back so I just cut it off. I recomend this top to anyone that needs some extra length!
on May 21, 2015
I love these scrub tops! I bought them in several colors. The yellow/dandelion color or whatever it's called looks a lot prettier in person than it does online, as I thought it would. It's actually a stylish yellow. I really like how these tips fit. They're nice and long with big pockets and a flattering fit. Comfortable to move in too. I wear an extra small in most scrub tops and occasionally an extra extra small. These run a little big, so I went with the xxs and they fit perfectly.
on July 18, 2017
Great fit fast delivery
on December 7, 2016
I love the tie back for adjusting the fit. Good quality and nice looking. I get a lot of compliments whenever I wear it. Very nice pockets too. I highly recommend these scrubs tops, I bought two different colors and plan to get more in the spring.
on April 8, 2017
the only thing I like Cherokee workwear tops for is their length, but the fabric itself is very rough.
on July 18, 2017
That's what I want. Tunic length and covers your butt.
on July 22, 2015
Comfortable fit for a busy hospital environment!
on March 7, 2017
This is about the only scrub top I can find that covers my entire backside. If you are long waisted this is the one to choose
on December 26, 2013
Material is great but sizing is way off. I normally wear a large comfortably and this is almost like a 2X. I'm swimming in it. I'm very familiar with Cherokee tops and was shocked that the sizing was off on this.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.