Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cherokee Workwear Novelty V-Neck Solid Scrub Top-Assorted Colors
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 7, 2012
I really like this top. I normally wear a small in the unisex Cherokee scrubs, but a medium in this women's top, because (not exactly sure how this works), the bust is smaller in the small women's top than it is in the small unisex top. So there's that. Also the neckline is kind of droopy, since it's meant to be wide. Unless you wear your scrub tops skin-tight, the second a badge gets clipped on the neck it sags way too far down, it looks a bit sloppy. So I have gotten in the habit of clipping my badge pretty high, near the shoulder when I wear this top.

That being said, I do like the shape. The fitted style is pretty flattering and I don't feel like a man when I wear this one.

I was worried when I got this one and it seemed a bit big. After one hot wash it fit perfectly.
on December 24, 2011
Very flattering cut! Keeping color/shape very nicely after repeated washings. Sturdy pockets very handy, can hold drug books easily! Definitely want more Cherokee Workwear; extremely comfortable top!
on December 21, 2012
I love these scrubs ... I wear them exclusively. There is enough detailing to be flattering, yet the top isn't so low cut that I have to wear a tank or something underneath. It's a bit challenging to find more modest scrub tops, but this one is pretty good. I get the matching cargo pants with lots of pockets, and between the two, I can carry everything I need. Mine have held up well - I've been wearing these for over 6 months, and have noticed minimal shrinkage. Great product!
on May 7, 2016
Weird cut, small in bust large in hips, nice neck line but the elastic band in back makes it feel like a maternity top- not flattering - seller makes buyer return at own expense if there is issues- won't use them again and top not right for me -
on January 6, 2014
I have lost a lot of weight over the last six months and was looking forward to wearing a smaller size. This goes on easily and fits perfectly and was an excellent value. It's Cherokee, so it's tough and will last a good long while. This product was great for my budget, my closet and my ego!
on September 15, 2014
I double checked my measurements before ordering this scrub top to be sure they hadn't changed. I felt confident enough based on the reviews to go ahead and order 3. It was so big it was falling off of me!

And $20 to return? Ouch.
on May 24, 2014
This style scrub top is one of my favorites from Cherokee. It's much more fitted than traditional scrub tops plus the sleeves are bit longer which I like - flattering on the arms. The chest area runs a little small - those that are larger busted may want to size up.
on August 18, 2012
This scrub top is very comfortable, and pretty. It is flattering for a woman's figure, which isn't so with a lot of scrubs. The fabric is soft, and it washes very nicely. Mine hasn't shrunk from washing and drying, and I've never had to iron it. The sleeves are slightly longer than other styles, which I like because it covers my tattoo. I plan on purchasing more of this particular style. Highly recommended.
on July 9, 2012
The color is true to picture. I like the quality. However, it is a little more narrow in the stomach area. If you have a little tummy you might want to order a size up.
on August 7, 2013
I have a hard time finding scrub wear that doesn't constrict me in the shoulders and upper arm areas. After years of performing therapy my biceps have, shall we say, grown. This top provides a good fit without being restrictive, plus the color is nice!

See 1 answered question