Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Button Front Top
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on July 24, 2013
this is much better for me than a regular scrubs top. I find it easier to get dressed with the front opening. nice quality fabric. I wear a size 16 and the XL fits me perfectly.
This runs true to size. flattering cut. Comfortable and not constricting. I would order this again.
They shipped it to me immediately. I had this in less than a week.
on July 23, 2013
The fabric is a little stiff but Cherokee scrubs usually are. This top is comfortable and sturdy. I have had no problems with pockets, seams or breath-ability of fabric. I know the fabric will soften in time; It always does. Size was as expected and length and cut were flattering while still functional. I enjoyed the slightly longer sleeves.
on March 9, 2016
This is the third time I have ordered this item. I work in a grocery store and the black jacket looks nice with my uniform. It's made of a light weight fabric and has roomy pockets for my ink pens and other personal items.
on February 3, 2014
I purchase this work top in large. I am a size medium and the large is too small. I will wear it open since I don't want to return it. I would suggest going up two sizes. I love the material and the pockets.
on February 20, 2015
I really like this top. I knew by the cut it would run small (I have found most Cherokee tops do) I ordered a size up and it worked out for me. I really like the longer sleeve too. You can't beat the price. I don't find it rough or stiff. I washed it and ironed it before wearing. I received numerous compliments the first time I wore it to work. For less then $15 you can't go wrong. I will probably buy more.
on July 3, 2012
Fabric is stiff and colors are dull. Like the cut and pockets, but would prefer more style and comfort. Will shop around more before my next purchase.
on October 24, 2014
I like the style of this top, but wish it was cut a little looser. I ordered it the same size as another Cherokee lab coat I have and I can't button this one. Guess I will just need to leave it open. Recommend ordering a size larger than your normal in Cherokee.
on May 7, 2014
This is a good scrub jacket for the warmer winter months. It is well made 100% cotton and a good price. I only wish it had snaps as the buttons do tend to fall off if you keep it buttoned all the time.
on January 15, 2015
It fit great as long as I didn't have a shirt underneath, which I need to wear. It was snug across the shoulders for me because I move my arms up and down and sideways at my job and it felt like it would pull out the seams before long. I liked the cut and the look and will reorder it in a larger size.
on September 8, 2013
I found this scrub top to be made in a nice material with good detail. The fit is odd, plenty of room for hips but very tight on chest.; not comfortable to move in which any scrub needs to allow. Hope this was just a weird cut because I really like this style.

See 1 answered question