Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 270 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 280 reviews
on June 21, 2013
Maybe 2, definitely 1 size too big. I was wearing the Large Cherokee 4876 scrub tops which seem to be a little thicker and fit perfect. I'm 5'10", wt. 190, chest size 42". All my uniform and regular shirt sizes are lg. I bought 3 of the lg scrub tops following the sizing chart yet they were too big as stated. I won't be returning them because to me the money is not worth the time and inconvenience. The material is thin. Don't know how durable they'll be. If you do buy these tops I suggest you get a size smaller. Also I bought the Cherokee 4000 Men's 7-pocket Drawstring Scrub pants which I have been wearing this style for a few years now. My waist size is 35" with a 32" inseam. The mediums fit perfect but the material is thinner than the Cherokee 4000 pants I bought in the past. I don't think these will last a couple of years. In short the material is thin, stiff and not properly sized so they get only 2 stars. Hope this helps someone...
on December 9, 2015
I have always worn a large in cherokee workwear dt mediums dont fit my shoulders well. Used to buy unisex style #4777 and it fit fine and lasted me 4-5 years before started to pill up. Was interested in this style d/t the longer back and "guys" cut. Large was huge! Had to send back and get a medium, $6 restocking fee by amazon btw. New medium is a little tight in shoulders, but at least the stomach area isnt billowing forward. Am a little annoyed by the new sizing, the shoulders on this inhibit my arm ROM and make the back ride up when reaching forward. In the future will stick to the old unisex style unless they can adjust the fit.

5'10"
42" shoulders
200 lbs
Small gut
34" waist
on March 8, 2017
I bought a medium, it says medium on it, but fits like an XL. I'm 5'10" and 175 lbs and this shirt no where near fits me. It has better use to me as a blanket or a tent. Is Cherokee a brand for normal sized people? This brand must be similar to big and tall, because everything I buy from this company has been laughably huge. I cannot recommend Cherokee brand scrubs if you are under 6'3" or 250 lbs.
on March 20, 2017
great scrubs - this is my second batch of these Cherokee brand - the last ones I wore daily for 7 years and they are still not bad - I just wanted some fresh ones with a different color. - The navy blue is a very nice color - I will be wearing these scrubs as long as they still make them - or until I retire which ever comes first.
on June 18, 2017
This was a good intro buy into scrubs, but not what I want to wear after working in scrubs for a while. These are not as breathable as Barco's material. The cut is also really baggy. They do seem to hold their true black color longer in the wash than Barco's. But I'd rather be less hot at work and look less frumpy. My days of buying Cherokees are probably over.
on September 16, 2017
I'm 5-8 165lbs: Small fits perfectly. Make sure you get right item #(4789) because similar Cherokee scrubs (#4777) is way too short, on me at least. Biggest complaint, is that I need brown color, and for some reason they don't have brown in size small. Nobody apparently likes brown scrubs! Other than that 5/5!
on March 21, 2017
I usually wear a US size medium in shirts, but I sized down and ordered a small as suggested by other reviews. It fits great however the V neck is really deep and looks awkward with a shirt underneath. For reference, I am 5'7" and have a 39" chest.
on August 30, 2014
so, i got these in the mail, and i tried them on, and...well... they fit kinda like the 'unisex' scrub tops from U.A., small in the arms and long in the torso. these being "men's", i thought that they would be bigger in the arms and chest, they are not. the quality is spot on, but i don't know what model they used to represent american male nurses, but this is not it. if you are tall, and slim, o.k.,... if you are like most, more room in the chest and arms please...and maybe not so long. these were long and huge everywhere except where i wanted them to be. i want: more room in the chest, more room in the arms, and men do not need to cover their posterior (a$$es), so they don't need to be that long. the cherokee unisex tops are great and comfortable for me, just update them for men, please. thanks...
on August 6, 2017
It fit a bit larger than I thought almost like a deep V. I wished I had pockets for my job, but that was oversize on my part. Otherwise these are great scrubs if you like the more substantial feel, as opposed to the super soft kind.
on July 10, 2017
Very very impressed with these. Everything about them is perfect. They run a tad larger than normal. I wear large, I ordered large and it was way too large.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.