|Price:||$6.43 - $50.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- White: 55% Cotton/45% Polyester, All Other Colors: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- Straight-leg pant featuring cargo side pocket and drawstring waist
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A casual unisex pant features a natural rise and an adjustable webbed drawstring at the waist, one back pocket, and a cargo pocket with an inside cell phone pocket. Inseam 31 inch.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IL3NSNY
- Item model number: 4100
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 6, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #17 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Scrub Bottoms
- #44 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Men
- #58 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Bottoms
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They do not wear like heavy cotton scrubs. They wear more like dress slacks. I feel a little more "dressed up" when I wear these to work. The fabric is 77% polyester and 33% rayon. It is breathable, drapes well, and doesn't need to be ironed to look nice. These scrubs have held their color very well, while many other brands and fabrics I have tried have faded quickly. The size was true to department store sizes, I got a small and they fit comfortably, for my 5'4", 125 lb. self. I would buy them again.
I wish they had more pockets, however, I understand that would not work well with this the material used. When you have anything in your pockets it weighs down the pants significantly. If you need to carry lots of stuff in your pockets these may not be the best "hard working scrubs" to choose.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Soft fabric but I HATE the high waist & the are pretty baggy & not flatteringPublished 5 hours ago by KelliSK2
Im always worried buying things like this online. I am rather small and slightly disproportional as I have a 24 inch waist and am 5'7" so I often have trouble finding something... Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Nice fit, nice style. Just wish it were made of 100% cotton for a nicer feel on the skin.Published 1 day ago by M B Fay
Very cute. It's true to size not tiny like some I've ordered in the past. Sleeves are comfortable and loose.Published 1 day ago by Elaine Jenkins
You will need solid underwear because they are a little on the thin side. Also they run big. I ordered a large but when I checked my package and tried my pants on, they look and... Read morePublished 1 day ago by MekaMeek