Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Core Stretch Drawstring Cargo Pant (TALL SIZES)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on August 20, 2013
First of all, the sizing chart wasn't correct. I ordered a size large which I always wear. I received these and they were HUGE!! I asked for a size small and was informed they were out of stock. I then asked for a medium and was told the same again. Also there is a 50% restocking fee if you ask for a refund instead. I'll order from another company from now on.
on August 14, 2013
These are incredibly over-sized - a medium fit more like an extra large and were extremely long. I've worn size medium for most of my life and never have I seen the size so inconsistent with what normally passes as medium.

Although my product rating applies to the product only, I would like to add that although the sizing is not the seller's fault, the BuyWorkWear return policy is restrictive so it wouldn't be feasible to purchase these without knowing in advance what size you need - if you order and exchange until you get the right fit, you'd eventually pay more for shipping than the pants are worth. In fact, I wouldn't advise buying anything from this seller at all - I attempted to return these pants and although they accepted my return request and provided a return label, the pants were sent back to me days after I mailed them. Granted, by the time they received the pants it was probably outside of the 30 day return window, but they made no effort to contact me and offer an exchange or store credit, rather they went to the time and effort to create a return label and put them in packaging to be sent back to me without any explanation or communication at all. They do state on their storefront that they reserve the right to refuse returns but you'd think that applied to items that had been worn or washed, not items that were unworn and still tagged. Poor business practice is what it is, especially when consumers have so many other options. Now I'm out the money I paid for postage and am stuck with a pair of scrub pants that I can't use.

The takeaway: try these on in a store first, then order the correct size from a seller that treats its customers with respect.
on April 9, 2016
I guess because I did my search on "cargo sweatpants" I thought these were sweatpants, but the are very comfortable. I got them for work. I need a lot of pockets and am sick of wearing jeans to work. They are a little long for me. But I think they will work great.
on May 27, 2016
I ordered the color Pumpkin last Fall, thinking it would be good for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and just a good Autumn color in general. I love the color, it went perfectly with my Halloween and Thanksgiving scrub tops. The pants are a little larger than the other Cherokee pants I've tried, but that's okay. As a CNA, I'm bending over, stretching across, and reaching. I'd rather my scrub pants be a little big than a little small. Nice comfortable scrubs. :)
on August 24, 2015
These are great. Good quality fabric and also stretchy which for people like me who bend and scoop at their job, is a must. 4 stars because they run a little small compared to their tops. The length is good for people 5'9 to 6 feet. 34 inch inseam. I usually need a 36 but the baggy style makes them perfect.
on July 22, 2014
So I'm pretty tiny.. I'm about 5'1 and I have these in extra small but they're still a little baggy and too long. I decided to get the xxs petite. They fit BUT they are still too long :-(
on July 14, 2015
I'll keep buying them love them
on March 2, 2015