|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.95 - $27.98 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 55% Cotton/42% Polyester/3% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Collarless jacket featuring zip front, banded cuffs, and multifunction patch pockets
- Raglan stitching
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A round neck zip front warm-up jacket features two patch pockets, a right side pocket with a sectional pocket and I.D. loop, back yoke, back princess seams for slimming fit, and matching knit cuffs. Center back length: 27 inch.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008L56F6E
- Item model number: 4315
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The fit reviews are most important to me, since I'm buying online. I don't care about thread counts or looking "stylish" because this is medical profession attire NOT for a fashion show. These are not the most beautiful jackets in the world, but very comfortable. Anyway, I have bought cherokee because I find it to fit me the best. I have a small chest and a big butt & hips, most reviews don't talk about the fit of this area. When you buy online, you need this info.
What I have found with Cherokee scrub tops is they are small in the chest area, this works for me, but may not for others. Most likely if you are a C Cup or above, it may be uncomfortable. But with this jacket, it's actually big, but the butt/hip area is small for me. So, I ordered a size up from my normal size medium cherokee fit. I ordered a large in this and I'm glad I did because the lower band on it is snug on my hips/butt. It is rather boxy up top because I don't fill it, but I am ok with it.
So, if you have hips/butt, order a size up because it probably won't fit if you order your normal top size. I am 5'3 and the length of this covers half of my butt, snugly.
Hope this helps others with the "booty" struggle!!