Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on July 8, 2015
Yes this is a classic hair metal album but dog eat dog is their best album all round!!!!! This has 3 songs cherry pie, I saw red and uncle tom's cabin that make this a great !!! Train train and blind faith are awesome as well!!!! Buy this for Jani Lane (R.I.P) and his family! !!!!!
on September 8, 2015
This album has some great songs. I know everyone knows Sweet Cherry Pie, but I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is one of their best songs.
on August 26, 2008
For me, this is perhaps one of the best albums back from the hair metal era. Lots of memories arise each time I play it... A good sound legacy from a specific musical history moment recorded here, no matter how cheesy it may result, now and then.

Some lucky folks with no past on their lives laugh today when they look back at the band and listen to its songs, no matter if they were the best Warrant fans back on the 80s... lucky that none of them seems to have no past and never liked something like this before.

Worth every penny if you're in it for a bit of cheesy hair metal sound from the 80s. If you're ashamed of it, then just turn back and laugh at it.

The true sound of Warrant, with a couple mainstream smashing hits.
on May 29, 2017
Good sound quality & quick delivery.
on April 6, 2015
I love this album. Warrant's first three outing got progressively better, heavier, and more poignant. While a few tracks here are disposable pop, others like "Uncle Tom's Cabin," "Mr. Rainmaker," "I Saw Red," and "Song and Dance Man" are great tracks.
on April 1, 2017
It was a good CD that's why I ordered it.
on March 21, 2016
VERY GOOD ALBUM !
on June 11, 2017
great rock!
on August 9, 2017
great
on July 7, 2013
I refuse to use the term hair metal as a bad thing! I grew up in the 80's & loved all the bands we had kicking ass at that time! I did get tired of all the ballads, but hey,it kept the girls interested & we could keep the music going!! I hate that by adding the track "Cherry Pie" that it caused the label to not support Warrant & embrace the on coming grunge phase! By the way, the grunge phase didn't last that long either, did it?! Their demise was self inflicted too, as I seem to recall! This is a solid hard rock album from beginning to end & I recommend it anyone that remembers the 80's as fondly as I do!