|Manufacturer Part Number||1-NRG-SRK-170H-23|
94 95 96 Chevrolet Impala NRG Steering Wheel Short Hub Adapter Black
|Price:||$123.54 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% authentic NRG products. Made from the highest quality aluminum
- Designed for those who prefer the steering wheel is further from their bodies
- This short hub adapter is NOT compatible with NRG THIN Version Quick Release.
- REMARK: 1. If the hub is too short, you would need to add the steering wheel hub spacer (sold separately) 2. We cannot guarantee the horn can be reused in some of the aftermarket steering wheel setup.Since the installation of steering wheel / hub adapter requires removal or inactive of the ABS system, the hub adapter is for off-road / racing use only. No warranty is implied. Please read the following disclaimer carefully before buying the item.
- Vehicle Application: 1994 1995 1996 Chevrolet Impala
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NRG Innovation has developed another complement to NRG quick release steering kits. NRG steering wheel short hub adapter is designed specially so that an aftermarket steering wheel installed with the quick release kit still mounts in the same location, not too close to the driver. Made from the highest quality aluminum. NRG Short Hubs are made to work with NRG quick release kit. This product is designed utilizing one piece solid construction for the maxim in durability and usability.Hub Adapter Disclaimer:For cars without airbag: Do not attempt to install this kit yourself unless you have been properly trained in the installation and maintenance of car steering wheels. Do not attempt to install this kit without having previously read the instruction manual. Incorrect installation can lead to a steering wheel failure which can cause an accident resulting in serious personal injury or death.For cars with airbag: Every automobile manufactured in the United States must be equipped with an automatic restraint system which meets federal safety standards. Please be advised it may well be a violation of federal law for any manufacturer, distributor, dealer or motor vehicle repair facility to remove an airbag or otherwise render it inoperative. Accordingly, federal law should be regarded as prohibiting distributors from removing an airbag steering wheel and replacing it with steering wheel.We expressly disclaim any liability for any and all damages, injury, or other recovery related to any steering wheel or hub adapter installed in a vehicle previously having an airbag system.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|