|Item Weight||1.4 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4190|
Qty (2) Chevrolet Suburban, GMC Yukon 1992 1993 early 1994 Rear Window Glass Lift Supports With Defroster. Struts
|Price:||$36.96 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- *** DELIVERED in 3-5 days !!!*** Buyer Beware of counterfeit international sellers, with extended delivery times!!
- Engineered and built to meet or exceed original equipment quality standards for long lasting performance
- Made in The USA, Easy to install , No special tools required - STRONGARM
- Displayed shipping rate apply to the contiguous 48 States only. Additional surcharge applies to PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, ALASKA & OTHER US TERRITORIES..
- International sales. Duties, Tariffs, Taxes Agent Fees to countries outside the USA may be billed addional costs upon delivery and we cannot assume or cover any of these charges. Please research this prior to ordering.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Seller Warranty DescriptionVehicle Specific Lift Supports for the Hood, Trunk, Hatch, Liftgate or Tailgate: Are covered with a Limited Lifetime Warranty . Lift Supports for Non Automotive vehicle specific applications, Tonneau covers, Doors, Beds, Marine Use, Camper & Misc Uses, Commercial vehicles, Vintage vehicles manufactured prior to 1980 and special projects are cover for a period of 12 months. To help extend the life of your supports we suggest using them as often as possible in that the seal will bind to the shaft and deteriorate with non use. Also open slowly so as not to tear the seal. When possible the support shaft ( skinny part ) should be pointing downward when the lid is in the closed position. This may not be possible for some applications due to clearance. And should not be done on the liftgate or hatche. Please contact us for any warranty questions you may have.
We stock thousands of different Lift supports supplied from various quality manufactures that are not listed here. If we don't list it chances are we can build yours depending on the specifications. Please contact us with the details of your requirements and we can research to find the best supports suited for your needs. Special lengths, different pressures or ends, send us the information. Some other names that lift supports are know for are Gas Springs, Struts, Cylinders, and Prop Rods. Have an existing support with part numbers on it send us any and all numbers that you can point you to the correct Amazon Listing. Gas Charged Lift Supports are energy storage devices which create force by compressing gas inside a cylinder. Unless shown as a universal, each Lift support listed in this Amazon item is specifically manufactured to OEM specifications for the listed application. Each support is tested to perform as well as the original units and in many cases to exceed the manufactures specification. Lift Supports loose pressure over time, even sitting on shelves in most auto parts stores and many of the inventory liquidators on the web. Our primary business is that of lift supports, and we make sure to sell newly produced units. If unsure of a listing please send contact us and we will be glad to assist.