Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.89 shipping
Chia Pet Groot with Seed Pack, Decorative Pottery Planter, Easy to Do and Fun to Grow, Novelty Gift, Perfect for Any Occasion
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE: Includes a unique pottery planter, convenient plastic drip tray and chia seed packets for 3 plantings.
- FULL GROWTH 1-2 WEEKS: In just a few short weeks your chia pet will achieve maximum growth and enjoy a luscious green coat. Each Chia Pet contains a simple 6 step care instruction on how to grow your creation.
- MULTIPLE USES: Chia Planters can be washed and replanted indefinitely. The fun never stops with ch-ch-ch-chia pets!
- GREAT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION: Chia Pets are the perfect and affordable gift for any budget. Both kids and adults will love to watch chia planters sprout and develop into a hilarious creation.
- THE CHIA COLLECTION: The variety is endless! Chia Pets come in all different shapes and sizes including your favorite presidents, actors, emojis, and even movie characters. Watch your collection keep growing!
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Chia Groot - Guardians of the Galaxy is a fun and amusing gift for any age and any occasion! This beautiful handmade decorative planter will leave any Guardians of the Galaxy fan swooning over this cute little tree. Comes with a convenient plastic drip tray and chia seed packets for 3 plantings! Planting and care instructions included. Expect to see a luxurious chia coat in about two weeks.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is what to do if you don't want a bald Groot:
- Use twice as many Chai seeds and less water. I used less than the 1/4 cup of water and the suggested amount of seeds. When I checked after half an hour it was still watery so I added more seeds until I achieved the consistency I wanted which was a very thick gel (the first three times the mix was too watery and they didn't adhere).
- Spread seeds on Groot. The thickness of the mixture makes it really easy to spread the seeds where you want them
- After the wait period where they dry, fill Groot and -- now this is REALLY important and integral to getting a Groot that's not bald -- put a plastic bag over him. Fill him daily and mist him with a spray bottle. Groot should sprout in a few days. I kept the bag on until he began to look how he does now.
That's it! That's all you have to do to get a Groot that's not bald.
*One side note: I did run out of the seeds that they provided with my Groot and used some that I had in my pantry. Now I'm not saying those were better BUT, I did achieve the results I wanted so take it for what it's worth*
Some minor snags might be that the seed paste slides down on to areas that aren’t supposed to have seeds...and they will absolutely sprout wherever they land. It’s an easy fix though; just wipe them off. And if you let your chia pet outside to get some sun, bugs may make a home.
We had to reapply the seeds at least 7 times while gradually adding more seeds to the mixture each time. Letting it sit for the 10 min and then reapply, hoping we wouldn’t return to it pooled in the tray again. Not sure if it will work since we just did it a couple days ago. The kid couldn’t do it, the adults couldn’t do it. It turned into more of a headache than a joy. We are not quitters, though!!! Haha just hoping the changes we had to make don’t hinder Dusty’s chia growth.
I do think it is a cute gift.. It’s very cute so if nothing else, we’ll have a weird Dustin sculpture for the desk 🤷🏼♀️
Top reviews from other countries
Good height for a desk and not messy, great office gift.