- File Size: 444 KB
- Print Length: 67 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 4, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DSGFG7K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #928,225 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Chia Seeds - How To Survive & Thrive On The World's Most Powerful Seed Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Here's another example from Location 933: "There are various recipes from which chia can be incorporated in."
Recently I have been taking it on a daily basis and I feel fantastic. I love this book! It is short and concise. Thank you for the information that confirms that I'm on the right path to optimum health.
For someone who is not familiar with chia, it's a good introduction.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent food. It has helped lower my blood pressure. It retains water but doesn't get in the tissues and have them swell up.Published 23 months ago by Grandma Snyder
Found the book filled with informative health tips for improving my health. Every different need was addressed in the book.Published on February 6, 2014 by Edward Moran
Great history lesson as well as the many benefits of using chia. A little repetitive but not too bad. Hey it was free.Published on January 17, 2014 by Lisa B.
This is my new favorite health food. It seems to be helping me to lose weight. Interesting history and benefits summary. Plus it was free.Published on July 20, 2013 by Lynne Hall
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking Methods > Organic
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Meals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living