Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 260 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 271 reviews
on January 14, 2017
Ok, yet another item my 11 year old son requested from Santa...yep, the son obsessed with eagles and American flags. Well, these gloves are very well designed and constructed; however, the fingers are a bit too long for the 11 year old hand, but he refuses to take them off anyway, even though we live in Florida. He loves these things so much that he's worn them to school every day in January. The index finger has a fingertip with special material that allows you use your iPhone, and this works pretty well, according to my eagle-obsessed son. 100% satisfaction!
on November 23, 2012
I have two pair of these gloves because I complained about the first pair and the second pair has the same problem as the first. The touch part for the right thumb is off by like 45 degrees. The stitching part is right where my thumb print is instead of to the side. The touch part of the right thumb is on the side of my thumb, instead of on the print. The left glove fits perfect and the touch parts of that glove fit perfectly fine. These guys need to fix their right gloves because I like to use my right thumb the most on my phone and I hate having to use the stitching on the glove to type...If they can fix it then I would very much give these gloves 5 stars. The touch part of the gloves work excellent and I get no misstypes.
on December 29, 2015
I have received gloves in the past that claim they have a touch sensor and you can use them while on your phone/electronic device, and they work horribly. These gloves actually work! I was surprised, as I was mostly just looking for Green Bay gloves, and I was going to buy them regardless of the touch sensor. I was shocked when I saw how good it works.
on February 6, 2014
I got these for my husband, he loves the Raiders!! He loves these gloves, he says they are so warm and are very soft. They feel nicely made and think he will have these for a long time, unless he loses them or forgets them some where! LOL.
on February 2, 2016
These NFL Saints gloves really look real nice. Well made, not knit gloves however, made of a material that stretches. I like the fact that the gloves, Technology Touch fingertip gloves, are all black in color -- not gray fingertips as shown in the picture. . that was a nice surprise. The only reason I am giving these gloves a 4 star rating instead of 5 star is because I am giving the gloves to a friend of mine for his birthday and the recipient has not received his gift yet. Therefore, after his party and the gloves fit him, I will come back online and give a more accurate rating on these gloves.
on November 27, 2016
I bought these for my boyfriend and he loves them! It keeps his hands nice and warm during cold days. The gloves look much more expensive than they are! The fit is good, but it's too large for his thumb. I'm not sure if it's the gloves or if his hands are weird. It does work on the smart phone, but he has to use his finger because the thumb part doesn't fit. Overall, I would recommend this product.
on January 13, 2016
Decent quality. The fingers are a little too short for me but they work. the tips are nearly impossible to use on the phone though. They just don't work without trying 15 times.
on January 18, 2017
I read many reviews...about the size of this glove and all of them stated they fit a man with a large hand...they do not! My son loved the gloves...but they really do not fit. If you are a large man...or a man with large hands...do not purchase...maybe everyday men or small built men...but not a man that works out and is 6ft tall...weighing...250 lbs....
on November 17, 2016
The gloves fit me somewhat on the small side, I do have long fingers. The Bills logo looks great but the stitching on the inside bothers my hand as there is no lining in between the stitching and my hand. For the short period I wore the gloves they kept my hands warm. Other than that, the gloves are constructed well and the touch works great.
on January 17, 2016
Love them and they are comfortable if a little large. I have bigger hands for a woman and they are baggy. I put that they run "somewhat large", but it's more of a they don't list the size and for what I was hoping for they run a little large, but completely doable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.