Chicago Cutlery Forum 5-3/4-Inch Veggie Knife, Sheath Packaging
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel forged blades with stainless steel handles
- Exclusive Taper Grind edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting
- Full metal tang extends from the tip of the blade to the end of the knife forming part of the handle; provides added strength, balance, and control
- Forged bolster keeps your fingers from running up on the blade It also increases weight, balance and safety
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Forum collection is constructed of high-carbon stainless steel blades and features our exclusive Taper Grind edge technology which is extremely sharp and enables precision cutting. The full bolster provides balance and safety while ergonomically designed stainless steel handles combine comfort and safety with sleek, contemporary styling. The knives are all backed by a full lifetime guarantee. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everyday value.