Chicago Cutlery Essentials 4-Piece Steak Packaging Set
|Price:||$11.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is 4PC SS Steak Knife Set
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles
- Exclusive Taper Grind edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting
- Full metal tang extends from the tip of the blade to the end of the knife forming part of the handle; provides added strength, balance, and control
- Triple compression stainless steel rivets secure the handles to the blade for increased safety and stability
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend this knife to those in search of a great knife at an even better price.
This knife is still going on strong. I haven't sharpened it since my initial use and it is still sharp. There are no signs of rust, scratches, etc.
I use this knife when preparing artisan breads, and have had no serious complaints save one. The knife is somewhat less capable when slicing thick, robust crusts. While I am including it in the review for the knife, it is probably more an issue with the baking style I use.
The knife itself is sturdy and easy to use. An inexpensive, functional blade.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My wife keeps cautioning me about how sharp these knives are. Knives are supposed to be sharp and people are supposed to be careful with them. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Martin S
I love this so much as this is neither too big cutlery nor just one knife enough for my kitchen and i even ordered this for my mom-in law she loves it too.Published 12 days ago by Akhila
The knifes started to rust after using for a few months. Not recommended.Published 24 days ago by Selene Lim
Sure there are better Santoku knives out there...but for the price, this combo set cannot be beat. Handle is a bit thinner than ideal, but fits larger hands reasonably well. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Michael Yebur
I mean for the money you can't complain but it is already rusting on its 3rd use. Didn't use dishwasher either and always hand dried and put it back in the sleeve. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Auzy
If you buy unsliced, or bake your own bread, a good bread knife is must. Slice your bread without crushing it with a good bread knife. This one does the trick.Published 1 month ago by S. Mastroianna
Had to return these as I thought these would be a set of the longer knives. I went back to the product description after having received it because I was confused as to what I'd... Read morePublished 1 month ago by AK