Chicago Cutlery Essentials 7-Inch Santoku Knife
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles
- Exclusive Taper Grind edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting
- Full metal tang extends from the tip of the blade to the end of the knife forming part of the handle; provides added strength, balance, and control
- Triple compression stainless steel rivets secure the handles to the blade for increased safety and stability
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Essentials collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. Extra-thick stamped high-carbon stainless steel blades and triple compression stainless steel rivets provide balance, strength, and safety. The knives are all backed by a full lifetime guarantee. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everyday value.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would recommend this knife to those in search of a great knife at an even better price.
This knife is still going on strong. I haven't sharpened it since my initial use and it is still sharp. There are no signs of rust, scratches, etc.
These popped up on sale as a daily or lightning deal. They looked similar to my more expensive knives, and I love that style of handle. Some of my very first knives were Chicago Cutlery, so I bought a pair of these. They are inexpensive, with plastic handles and less-expensive steel, but they are comfortable in my hand. They come with plastic covers that slide on. They sharpen up nicely and maintain a pretty good edge. My wife and I both like them a lot, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a couple more, if these took a walk (I don't expect them to be damaged. Like most of Chicago Cutlery's knives, they are well-made and durable for inexpensive knives)!