Chicago Cutlery Essentials 8-Inch Chef Knife
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is 8" SS Chef Knife
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in United States
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles
- Exclusive Taper Grind edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting
- Full metal tang extends from the tip of the blade to the end of the knife forming part of the handle; provides added strength, balance, and control
- Triple compression stainless steel rivets secure the handles to the blade for increased safety and stability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Essentials collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. Extra-thick stamped high-carbon stainless steel blades and triple compression stainless steel rivets provide balance, strength, and safety. The knives are all backed by a full lifetime guarantee. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everyday value.
Top customer reviews
I would recommend this knife to those in search of a great knife at an even better price.
This knife is still going on strong. I haven't sharpened it since my initial use and it is still sharp. There are no signs of rust, scratches, etc.
The knives have a full tang (the metal of the blade extends all the way through the handle) and seem to be made of forged (not stamped) carbon steel like better quality knives. (Note that this means that they should be treated like better qualify knives as well---they should be washed and dried after use and not left soaking or wet in the sink for days at a time or they might rust.) The handles are comfortable and the knives are attractive---they look just like our more expensive Wustof knives. It is convenient for me that they come with blade covers since I pack them up every year with my Passover cooking utensils. The largest and smallest knives have non serrated blades so they can be sharpened. The middle-sized knife has a edge with small serrations. The knives were sharp and worked well for cooking.