Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18pc Block Set" and save 34% off the $94.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18pc Block Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3.25" parer, 3" peeler, 5" utility,
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Chicago Cutlery Fusion Forged 18- Piece Block Set
The perfect blend sleek style and precision performance. This 18-piece set boasts forged high-carbon stainless steel blades & comfort grip poly handles for incredible sharpness, balance & control. Taper Grind Edge Technology gives each knife a long-lasting edge. The set includes a wide range of knives to cover a large range of food preparation needs. Unleash your inner professional chef with this high performance knife block set from Chicago Cutlery.
More about the Fusion Block Set
A Cooks Delight
This set contains the necessary performance level and knife assortment to create the experience of a professional chef. The soft grip handle design provides comfort and confidence in handling.
Attractive Design, Excellent Value
Featuring stainless steel plates on knife handles and a high quality stained pine wood block, the set displays proudly on countertops.
Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Chicago Cutlery stands behind the Fusion Knife Block Set with a limited lifetime warranty. Just remember to hand wash and dry the knives to get the most out of your set.
Included in the Fusion Block Set
- Stainless Steel Forged knives
- 3 inch peeling knife
- 5 inch utility knife
- 7.75 inch chef knife
- 8 inch slicer
- 7.75 inch bread knife
- 5 inch partoku knife
- 7 inch santoku knife
- 3.25 inch paring knife
- (8) 4.25 inch steak knives
- 8 inch sharpening steel
- Stained pine wood block
- Hand wash only
- Lifetime warranty
Featured Knives in the 18-Piece Fusion Forged Block Set
7.75 Inch Chef Knife
Ultimate versatility. Use for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing just about any ingredient
7 Inch Santoku Knife
Use this knife for chopping vegetables and other smaller sized ingredients
5 Inch Utility Knife
Versatile general use knife
8 Inch Slicer Knife
Great length for slicing wide meats, poultry and fish. Rounded tips to help prevent piercing the flesh when the blade changes direction
|18-Piece Fusion Block Set||12-Piece Uptown Dual Block Set||6-Piece Westtown Minimalist Block Set||13-Piece DesignPro Block Set||19-Piece Insignia Steel Block Set||16-Piece Belmont Block Set|
|Handle Design||Soft Grip||Contoured Stainless Steel Grip||Dual Material Contoured Grip||Precision Contoured Grip||Contoured Stainless Steel Grip||Contoured|
|Blade Design||Forged High-Carbon Stainless Steel||Forged High-Carbon Stainless Steel||Forged High-Carbon Stainless Steel||Forged Japanese Stainless Steel||Forged High-Carbon Stainless Steel||Forged High-Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Cutting Board||8" x 12" Bamboo|
|Block||Wood||Dual Wood||Composite with Tablet Holder||Wood||Wood||Wood|
|Sharpener||Sharpening Steel||Mouse Sharpener||In Block||Sharpening Steel|
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Premium 18-Piece Knife Block Set
J.A. Henckels International Statement 15 piece Knife Set with Block
Chicago Cutlery Elston 16pc Block Set
Chicago Cutlery 18-Piece Insignia Steel Knife Set with Block and In-Block Sharpener
Chicago Cutlery Insignia2 18-Piece Knife Block Set with In-Block Knife Sharpener
|Price||$91.99||$52.99||$110.49||$54.99||See price in cart||$149.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Corydor||Prime Source Plus|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Black||Light Brown||Natural Wood||Silver||Black|
|Item Dimensions||8.4 x 9.6 x 14.8 in||6.29 x 9 x 14 in||6 x 10.25 x 14.63 in||7.4 x 9.2 x 14.7 in||12.8 x 13.9 x 7.8 in||12.7 x 14 x 7.5 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Wood||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||—||18-Piece||15 Piece Set||—||18 Piece||18 Piece|
Fusion collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel forged blades with black comfort-grip poly handles. These professional performance knives are perfect for the everyday cook that is looking to do things more skillfully.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have one big disappointment: the knives do not line up when you put them in the slots. Yes, I've confirmed that they're in the correct slots (even tried switching them around, as well as trying blade-side up rather than down), but the final look of the set is loose & sloppy. I'm attaching 2 photos so you can see for yourself. I read some good & bad reviews before choosing this set, but I missed the alignment issue which I now see others have commented on. Live and learn.
I can recommend the knives as very good kitchen tools, though be careful to hand wash and dry immediately to avoid rust. The physical appearance of the set is an irritation but for me it's not a deal breaker if I have really good knives.
Update: I called the manufacturer, it's Correll Brands or World's Kitchen. The number is 1-800-999-3436. They asked a few questions about how I care for the knives, so using cutting boards and not putting them in the dishwasher and not soaking them which is how I care for mine. They are now replacing the broken knife. If it comes as promised, 7-10 days, and is in excellent conditionand nothing else breaks in half, I will upgrade my stars.
So here are a couple of facts and some of my input on these knives. I'll try to be unbiased as possible for those looking to buy..
1. These knives have very nice weight to them. They balance nicely in your hand and glide smoothly with each cut.
2. They are easy to grip. The handles are shaped well and form to your hand.
3. Other reviews mention rust spots... this is stainless steel... not stain-proof.. staining is going to happen if you don't know how to take care of these knives. The Chicago Cutlery guide clear states you should hand wash and hand dry after use. Do not leave out to dry. Do not leave out used. Do not put in dishwasher. Do not cut anything that is not within it's intended purpose. (Side Note: FYI... you're not supposed to carve a pumpkin with these knives.) So if you're not a fan of hand washing.. don't buy.
4. These knives do not line up when in the butcher's block. If you have OCD or are anal about all things having a rightful place... you may not want to buy these knives. The butcher's block cuts are not exactly even so your knives will never precisely line up.
5. I've been searching for knives without serrated edges for a while now and I haven't found anything better that was cheaper and worth spending my money on. These are the only ones that fit the bill so the fact that these are not serrated is a huge plus for me, at least.
6. the cuts in the butcher's block go all the way through so if you did not dry completely, they can sort of air dry inside the block.