Chicago Cutlery Insignia2 3-Piece Knife Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel forged blades with black polymer handles
- Exclusive Taper Grind edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting
- Full metal tang extends from the tip of the blade to the end of the knife forming part of the handle; provides added strength, balance, and control
- Forged bolster keeps your fingers from running up on the blade It also increases weight, balance and safety
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Insignia2 collection features forged, high-carbon stainless steel blades with our exclusive Taper Grind edge that provides optimum sharpness and makes it easier to keep edges sharp over time. The high-carbon stainless steel blade resists stains and provides long lasting beauty and easy maintenance. Polymer handles are durable and non-porous. This knife's full tang and triple rivets provide optimum strength and stability. The knives are all backed by a full lifetime guarantee. These professional performance knives are perfect for the everyday cook that is looking to prepare meals more skillfully.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do like the fact they included reusable transport/storage sleaves.