Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 3-Piece Prep Knif...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 38% off the $24.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.68 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 3-Piece Prep Knife Gift Set
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (28%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-piece knife set: 8-inch chef's knife, 5-inch boning knife, and 3-inch paring knife
- High-carbon 420 stainless-steel blades resist rust and stains; exclusive Taper Grind edges stay sharp and are easy to re-sharpen
- Full-tang blades extend from tip of knife to end of handle, lend balance and weight
- Ergonomic, contoured handles made of solid walnut, secured by triple-compression brass rivets
- Classic styling; hand wash only; covered by lifetime warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Other than that, the knife is GREAT! I like the feel of the walnut handle, which is nice in an age of plastic handles.
The teeth are spaced a LITTLE wider than my last bread knife, but I don't think it cuts differently. Either way, this knife cuts through even the toughest 3 day-old ciabatta crust with ease.
Don't overspend on your bread knife; if taken care of this will last your lifetime.
I recently began making homemade bread and wanted to obtain a good bread knife. Being a fugal person... I balk at the prices of "designer cutlery".
This knife is every bit as well made as those selling for triple the price (and more).
* Heavy weight high carbon stainless steel blade
* Full blade tang through handle
* Triple riveted handle
* "Business End" of the knife is a full 10"... The entire knife is actually 15", including the handle.
In a Quality/Cost ratio analysis... This knife is an absolute STEAL!!!
Will they compete with the German made Henckles? No, but then again they cost less than a tenth of what the Henckles would have. For the price they are a bargain.
Not quite as sharp or as well-made as the original. Only very knowledgeable would be able to tell the difference as there is no country of origin on this knife or on the original.
Made even better by 4 for 3 special offer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The Chicago Cutlery paring knife is:
- Lightweight and razor sharp
- Virtually indestructible
- Works hard, unlike my ex-wife
Kitchen utensils are like... Read more
I own and love my Chicago Cutlery knives. The one this size disappeared........so I started searching for another and found this one. It Is NOT Chicago Cutlery. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Rapid Reader
Like all my Chicago cutlery it is fantastic. Came sharp already and I now have three just like it-2 for the. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Grandma to three
Great bread knife, its so easy to get my grip on and the size is just perfectPublished 21 days ago by Alfredo Hardison
This bread knife is great! We bake and eat a lot of bread, so a good knife is a must. This knife is sturdy and does the job perfectly. Read morePublished 24 days ago by A. Toolin