Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 146 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 153 reviews
on June 9, 2014
I bought these for two of my daughters with great hope. I focused on the positive reviews and unfortunately ignored the negatives. Now in hindsight I see so many of the negative reviews state specifically that the buckles do not stay latched! And that's just what we experienced with both sets. The buckles are similar to ski boots, that latch across the foot, and they just do not stay latched on the other side. In fact, they are just made of cheap plastic that is sure not to last long. Additionally, the inner lining is difficult to adjust to the size needed, as the velcro tabs just do not line up as you increase the size. Great concept with all the safety gear included, but just not the quality you'd expect for the price.
on January 13, 2011
FAST SHIPPING. PRODUCT IS AS DESCRIBED. RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE BEFORE BUYING PRICY SKATED. LOVE THE PRICE. DURABLE. WILL BUY AGAIN AS GIFTS, JUST KNOW THAT WITH ANY SKATES YOU NEED TO BUY ONE SIZE BIGGER. MY DAUGHTER WAS SIZE 12 SO I BOUGHT 1-4
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2014
First of all, my 5 year old daughter loved them. It's her first pair of inline skates. That's why I give it 3 stars.
Unfortunately, only after using them for 3 weeks, now I have to buy another pair of skates, a different brand. The problem is the buckles. They like the ones on the ski boots, but made of soft plastic with metal hinges. You can imagine, after several uses, the plastic part just gave up. Some reviews mentioned the buckles don't stay locked. Actually, I found out that you need to push the pink lock part a little forward, so the metal pin would lock into the grove of the metal counter parts on the shoes. If you don't do that, the buckle will loose in no time. But that would add additional tension to the plastic part. Take a look at the picture I made, and hope you can understand what I mean.
I purchased a Roller Derby Boy's Tracer Adjustable Inline Skate for my 9 year old son at the same time, and they are still in very good shape, especially the buckle part. They lock in place easily and show no sign of wear yet. And that's what I'm going to buy for my daughter, the girl version of it of course.
review image review image
on December 24, 2015
I ordered two pair of these skates for my daughters for christmas. They were delivered separately and one pair was destroyed in the process. I love the paur that made it to my home in one piece. USPS second delivery was a disgrace! Overall this skate combo is awesome! Especially for the price.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on July 21, 2015
My daughter absolutely loves these skates. I really liked the wrist guards it came with in case she falls it saves her hands from getting scraped. I didn't care much for the buckles or the material of the skates.The buckles are not good at all, it could really use new ones. They don't snap down really good like other skates we have bought. Overall it's a good concept and has helped her balance to learn to skate i just don't know about how long they will last. It's not a bad product but I know I got the bigger size for her to be able to wear them a while and they won't last that long. The sizing is off, she wears a 12 in little girls and I got the 1-4 and it fits fine so I would order big but I would definitely look at the store first. I kept them cus she liked them and the stuff it came with but I would rather of paid more for all of it individually than one price and know I'm going to have to buy more skates. The helmet is rediculous as its made from thin cheap plastic, I bought a new one before she even got to use the skates cus if she fell and hit her head it would not protect her that well. I would not buy these skates again.
on May 6, 2016
I bought them for my 5 y.o. I like the fact that they are convertible and they can start skating with the triangular option that gives them more confidence and then switch to the line.
But the fasteners are annoyingly difficult to stay in place and quality in general is not great. But my daughter loves them anyway. The gloves and other protections are great.
It is a fine 1st pair of skates.
on July 16, 2016
I bought this product for my niece and daughter who are 7 and 8 years old. They were so excited that it came in its own bag with the accessories. However the skates are very hard to adjust. The clips put a lot of pressure on their ankles. My niece fell, as most children who are just learning do, and the plastic clips cracked. I continued to use the skates with my daughter and after three days of use her skates broke. I didn't want to buy expensive skates for their first time trying and thought this could be good starter skates. I WAS WRONG
on December 31, 2015
My 6 year old daughter was begging for in line skates. I wanted to buy a pair that she could learn since this was her first pair. These appealed to me because you can change the wheel positioning while learning. Quality is just ok. If my daughter hadn't insisted on immediately trying them out I probably would of returned them. The shoe padding seems to be uneven and slides around a lot. I have to keep repositioning them for her. The wheels do not roll well but that is ok I guess so that she can learn. The pads are a nice bonus and do the job of protection nicely. The helmet is really poor quality and way to small for her head. I told my daughter that we could not use it and plan on donating it rather than ever using it. Overall if I could do it all over again I would probably search for another brand.
on May 28, 2016
So adjustable and sturdy. The kids love them. They grow with your child, and the protective gear is amazing. I especially love the hand protection, kids fall without hurting their hands and wrist. Having all the protective gear gave my children a boost of confidence, they weren't afraid to fall.
on March 28, 2016
The quality of the materials of this is what you might expect for the price. The adjust-ability of the size and convert from inline to 3 wheel skate is cool.

However, I believe this product is very unsafe since the straps don't stay shut. This product should really be recalled.