Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 21, 2015
My daughter absolutely loves these skates. I really liked the wrist guards it came with in case she falls it saves her hands from getting scraped. I didn't care much for the buckles or the material of the skates.The buckles are not good at all, it could really use new ones. They don't snap down really good like other skates we have bought. Overall it's a good concept and has helped her balance to learn to skate i just don't know about how long they will last. It's not a bad product but I know I got the bigger size for her to be able to wear them a while and they won't last that long. The sizing is off, she wears a 12 in little girls and I got the 1-4 and it fits fine so I would order big but I would definitely look at the store first. I kept them cus she liked them and the stuff it came with but I would rather of paid more for all of it individually than one price and know I'm going to have to buy more skates. The helmet is rediculous as its made from thin cheap plastic, I bought a new one before she even got to use the skates cus if she fell and hit her head it would not protect her that well. I would not buy these skates again.
on May 6, 2016
I bought them for my 5 y.o. I like the fact that they are convertible and they can start skating with the triangular option that gives them more confidence and then switch to the line.
But the fasteners are annoyingly difficult to stay in place and quality in general is not great. But my daughter loves them anyway. The gloves and other protections are great.
It is a fine 1st pair of skates.
on December 31, 2015
My 6 year old daughter was begging for in line skates. I wanted to buy a pair that she could learn since this was her first pair. These appealed to me because you can change the wheel positioning while learning. Quality is just ok. If my daughter hadn't insisted on immediately trying them out I probably would of returned them. The shoe padding seems to be uneven and slides around a lot. I have to keep repositioning them for her. The wheels do not roll well but that is ok I guess so that she can learn. The pads are a nice bonus and do the job of protection nicely. The helmet is really poor quality and way to small for her head. I told my daughter that we could not use it and plan on donating it rather than ever using it. Overall if I could do it all over again I would probably search for another brand.
on May 28, 2016
So adjustable and sturdy. The kids love them. They grow with your child, and the protective gear is amazing. I especially love the hand protection, kids fall without hurting their hands and wrist. Having all the protective gear gave my children a boost of confidence, they weren't afraid to fall.
on March 28, 2016
The quality of the materials of this is what you might expect for the price. The adjust-ability of the size and convert from inline to 3 wheel skate is cool.

However, I believe this product is very unsafe since the straps don't stay shut. This product should really be recalled.
on June 27, 2016
The concept is great.
In actual reality, the buckles don't stay closed, and my kid hated it. I was forced to buy news ones within two weeks.
I did not return it, since I don't blame amazon, I blame the manufacturer's design team.
on February 6, 2016
Easy to use for my children. They play with these multiple times a day n't he best thing about it is they are easy enough for my kids to put on and off themselves
on March 31, 2017
These are so cool! my daughter loves them.
on July 13, 2017
These are great! My 7 year old daughter loves them. Great learning tool for inline skating. And great price for everything that's included.
on March 23, 2016
These were a birthday gift for my daughter. They arrived on schedule and decently packed. This is a wonderful bundle of fun. Adjustable training skates complete with helmet, knee pads, wrist guards and backpack. They fit well and are nice and sturdy. They were easy enough for my daughter to get into and out of by herself. A big plus! She's had a ton of fun with these. Very happy with the purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.