Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Chicago Metallic 16150 Professional Non-Stick Cooking/Baking Sheet, 14.75-Inch-by-9.75-Inch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$3.61 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- IDEAL FOR BAKING MULTIPLE DISHES: The Chicago Metallic Non-Stick Baking Sheet Pan is ideal for all types of baking and cooking. Have the flexibility to bake jelly rolls, bars, cookies, one-sheet pan meals, roast vegetables or reheat leftovers.
- CONSISTENT HEAT DISTRIBUTION: The baking sheet is made from heavy-weight carbon steel to evenly disperse weight and heat for consistent baking results. Suitable for all oven types.
- NON-STICK COATING FOR EASY RELEASE: The Chicago Metallic Baking Sheet/Jelly Roll Pan features a non-stick surface. The non-stick coating calls for an exceptional baked good release and easy clean up.
- PERFECT SIZED BAKING SHEET: This non-stick baking sheet is the ideal size for all of your baking needs. The sheet features a wire rod reinforced rim to prevent any warping. Outter pan measures 15.5" x 10.5" x 1", inner pan measures 14.75" x 9.75" x 1".
- SPACE SAVING STORAGE: This non-stick baking sheet is easy to store and can be stacked within other baking sheets, making it a great space saver in the cupboard, drawer, or countertop rack.
- DISHWASHER SAFE FOR FAST CLEAN UP: This baking sheet is dishwasher safe, making clean up fast and easy, however hand washing is recommended to extend product life.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
Chicago Metallic Commercial II Non-Stick Small Jelly Roll Pan, 13 by 9.5-Inch
Chicago Metallic Commercial II Traditional Uncoated 16-3/4 by 12-Inch Jelly-Roll Pan, Set of 2
OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Jelly Roll 10 x 15 Inch
USA Pan Bakeware Half Sheet Pan, Warp Resistant Nonstick Baking Pan, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Happy Haus|
|Item Dimensions||14.75 x 9.75 x 1 in||17.88 x 12.88 x 1.06 in||12.25 x 8.75 x 1 in||16.75 x 12 x 1.25 in||10 x 1 x 15 in||18 x 13 x 1 in|
At Chicago Metallic, we believe that serious baking requires serious bakeware. That's why we've been crafting innovative equipment, for professionals and serious home bakers, for over 100 years. We've built a global reputation one kitchen at a time. People know our products are built for durability and can be depended on year after year. We're proud to offer three distinct lines of premium bakeware plus stylish, innovative specialty bakeware and baking essentials. The Chicago Metallic Professional line of bakeware makes cooking and baking a delight. The non-stick surface easily releases each recipe and makes clean-up effortless. It's the preferred choice of bakers who understand quality and design, but also want professional-grade durability. The Chicago Metallic Non-Stick Cookie/Jelly-Roll Pan features heavy duty, aluminized steel construction with wire rod reinforcements to prevent warping. This pan is designed with a non-stick, easy release for ease in baking and cleaning. Ideal for sweet treats like jelly rolls, bars, and cookies but can also be used to make one sheet-pan meals, roast vegetables, reheat leftovers and more. The large jelly roll pan measures 14-3/4 by 9-3/4 by 1-Inch. Dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to extend product life. Oven safe to 450°F / 232°C; not intended to be used under the broiler. Sharp-edged utensils and knives should not be used.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
~ Bakers Secret was too small, 10 x 16
~ CIA Masters Collection was too large, 12 x 17
The Calphalon Classic was the correct size, however it lacked the internal support (only one vertical support bar, instead of three) and the square grid pattern (the Calphalon has a rectangle pattern which allows baked French fries to fall through the rack).
The Chicago Metallic Non-Stick XL Cooling Rack, is dishwasher safe and has a non-stick coating. It fits the pans perfectly, and has the proper amount of spacing and support needed. We've used this for both baking and cooling, and it has quickly become a favorite tool in our kitchen. I'll be purchasing a couple more for our holiday cookie parties.
I should add that the only thing that killed my older pans was my tendency to use sharp objects like pizza slicers and knives. Eventually I cut through the no stick, but even with many scratches they still performed very well until I finally got tired of the slowly increasing stick factor. I've ran them through the dish washer numerous times on high heat dry cycle (regular detergent) too.
The cooling grid turned out to be the biggest surprise. It is fantastic for cooking French fries and other finger foods that tend to get soggy on the bottom. Frozen French fries turn out almost as good as the ones you've grown to love from your favorite fast food restaurant. The pans are easy to clean! We would recommend these to anyone that loves to bake or simply loves the delicious taste of properly prepared frozen food!
* A tip on cleaning them; because grates are a pain. After I rinse out the cookie sheet, I I put the grate in it upside down with a little soap and hot water. After a few minutes I use my brush to scrub. It doesn't take much. Then I throw them in the dishwasher. This few minutes will help any stuck on pieces release and make for a much cleaner product in the end.
I primarily use the pan and rack for catching juices from chicken that I am keeping warm in the oven. I also use it for other things that would normally drip. The rack surface is quite large and I can usually fit everything on it with space left over. The pan is also good for catching crumbs from cooling baked goods and glazes I might be pouring over cookies and cakes. Clean-up is a breeze. Even baked on meat drippings don't stand a chance on the nonstick surface. I hand wash the pans because it helps the nonstick surface last longer. I am very pleased with my purchase.